Balloon Party Torrents [UPDATED FOR ALL ALBUMS]

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Balloon Party Torrents [UPDATED FOR ALL ALBUMS]

Postby Watashig » 27 Aug 2012 23:45

Please download and seed these for others. If possible, please reblog this on tumblr to help spread it beyond MLR.

If there's no seed at all, well, I'm sorry about that. I'm not seeding anymore since that takes too much personal effort for me, but I have some direct downloads up if others aren't seeding. Post here if you have any issues or something, or if you want to talk about the ALAC versions which I don't have up.

If you don't know which format to download, stick with MP3 320, which is the standard download from Bandcamp.

Google Document w/ All Torrent Links
Google Document w/ All Direct Download Links (incomplete)

How to use direct download to seed?

Open the torrent. Pause the download. See if you can direct your torrent program to your direct download folder. Load that in to verify it with the torrent, then seed it.

Why did I do this?

lavenderharmony.tumblr.com wrote:Balloon Party Price Update

So we had over 12,000 free downloads stockpiled after the initial boom of the album. The community has completely decimated these somehow and so the album has rolled over to automatic pay for.

We will be given another stock of 200 downloads at the end of the month, and we will add to that to hopefully ease the load, but it may be a first come first served for the time being for free downloads.

The only other thing we can do is make all the albums available via torrent, but that will be MP3 only.

Thank you for your patience with us while this gets sorted out. Please reblog, tweet, reddit or repost this so the word gets out. Ta.
circuitfry.tumblr.com wrote:I did not expect that to happen.

Please make wav, flac, and ogg torrents and spread those around. We will be putting up torrents on the bandcamp, as well.

So Balloon Party is out of free downloads. I decided to start out this project to spread torrents around.

This is legal.
Last edited by Watashig on 14 Jan 2013 00:42, edited 14 times in total.
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Re: Balloon Party - 100% No Feeble Cheering Torrents

Postby Lavender_Harmony » 28 Aug 2012 08:11

Thanks for this!
Lavender_Harmony

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Balloon Party - 100% No Feeble Cheering Torrents

Postby Watashig » 28 Aug 2012 20:14

Updating!

I'm using some of the new download credits to set up torrent for every format and album. Hold your horses; it'll be done SOON™.

Updated, and includes everything :)
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Re: Balloon Party Torrents [UPDATED FOR ALL ALBUMS]

Postby Lectro Dub » 19 Sep 2012 05:58

Wow, you weren't kidding.
Lectro Dub

Postby Nine Volt » 19 Sep 2012 17:37

Noice
Nine Volt

Postby Watashig » 22 Sep 2012 18:09

IMPORTANT
I don't have access to the internet all day anymore at my main computer with the files, so I can't be constantly seeding this for the time being until my internet is fixed. Sorry about this; this is why contacting me on skype might be a pain and why there are no seeds.
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Postby AgonistAgent » 23 Sep 2012 00:05

I can make room on my VPS(100mbps up and down, wheeee) - how large are these anyway, and which ones are going to be downloaded the most? I only have 50GB of space to work with(and 2TB of bandwith).
AgonistAgent

Postby Watashig » 23 Sep 2012 01:13

It's just below 10GB for all the albums and formats together. From what I've seen, MP3 320 is downloaded the most, then FLAC.

I should probably fix the main post and get to the point sooner. I like to drag things out and make it not so friendly to someone who wouldn't care about all the stuff up top.
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Postby AgonistAgent » 23 Sep 2012 16:58

Hmm... You think I should also offer a direct download or would it be better to only offer torrents?
AgonistAgent

Postby SimpleBrony » 25 Sep 2012 19:24

Thanks so much!! I will also seed just about 24/7, with this...Image
SimpleBrony

Postby Derpyfan2010 » 02 Oct 2012 14:53

I tried to download After Party and Apple 2012 albums but the torrent doesn't activate when I enter the link, I have uTorrent and the links still don't work, plz help :(
Derpyfan2010

Postby Watashig » 02 Oct 2012 23:31

Can you tell me a little more about your problem? When you say "the torrent doesn't activate," what do you mean? Are you saying that uTorrent doesn't open? Or does it open but the torrent doesn't move? If your download isn't going, it may be because I'm not seeding, since my internet is down half the day now.
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Postby Watashig » 09 Oct 2012 00:55

I am going to make direct downloads from Mediafire, Google Drive, and Microsoft SkyDrive (different hosts for different filesizes, and won't be all files for all hosts). Soon(TM). I am no longer going to seed; hopefully others can seed in place of me, if one would prefer torrenting over direct downloads.
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Postby Zachoo872 » 24 Oct 2012 18:28

The links are broken.
Zachoo872

Postby Watashig » 25 Oct 2012 00:39

works fine for me; you're probably not entering it in correctly.
if you mean there's no seeds, well, i'm moving over to direct downloads eventually, and i stopped seeding. other people are seeding for me, but they may have stopped
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Postby Watashig » 13 Nov 2012 23:53

Updated. Added some direct download links. I have the files, I just haven't gotten around to uploading them to Google Drive/Skydrive. (Mediafire won't fit it.) Also moved things around in the post.
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Postby Watashig » 21 Nov 2012 00:34

Updated. Added almost all direct download links except ALAC/FLAC. I am currently uploading a FLAC ZIP to SkyDrive right now. I should have everything done soon!
AKA "Wata"
Watashig

Return to Sharing is Magic