TheUncreativeOne's SUPER FU*KIN KAWAII DESU ART

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

TheUncreativeOne's SUPER FU*KIN KAWAII DESU ART

Postby TheUncrativePony » 26 Jan 2014 12:26

Oh god i watch too much anime, help me.

Faskrillex
TheUncrativePony

Primary: Ableton Live 9
Cutie Mark: Progressive House

Re: TheUncreativeOne's SUPER FU*KIN KAWAII DESU ART

Postby Twy » 27 Jan 2014 04:23

Whoa, those are real good! They gotta be traced, right? It's awesome either way but I mean, damn, if you can draw hands and clothes like Mikoto's freeform then where can I get a commission?

Cool stuff!
Twy

Postby TheUncrativePony » 27 Jan 2014 22:19

while they're not traced i do look at the reference pictures while working, sometimes deviant away from it and sometimes add stuff where i see fit (i like to add pencil shading after getting the main lineart), but when it comes to actually doing something original i totally struggle with seeing what i want in my head, and then it just becomes this completely proportional mess x_x
TheUncrativePony

Postby Twy » 27 Jan 2014 22:49

Heh, I got'cha. I did very much the same thing when was more into drawing myself. Still, even if you are eyeballing it you're keeping the proportions in check way better than I usually could. Not bad at all!

Yeah I know what you mean. I'd usually have to look for a pose similar to what I had in mind and base my stuff off of that, otherwise it would look like a drunk 6 year old drew it.
Do you have any originals of yours that you'd be comfortable sharing? Or a Deviantart page or somethin?
Twy

Postby TheUncrativePony » 28 Jan 2014 00:47

awhile back i did but it was literally so long ago that i cant remember teh account name haha, ill go look for it again sometime
TheUncrativePony

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip