Rules for Remixes and Showcase

Let's hear what you've got, Brony. Feedback is encouraged. Please embed EQBeats, Youtube or Soundcloud.

Rules for Remixes and Showcase

Postby Makkon » 29 Jun 2011 14:22

-Youtube embeds, direct links, or any other format that is compatible with the board's phpBB code is acceptable.

-Please use external links, we have disabled attachments due to us only having 10 gigs of space. It's easier on the wallet.

-Please post your work in the appropriate subforum. If you finish a song, you can either start a new thread in the finished section or (for the time being) ask a mod or admin to move your thread to the finished section.

-If your thread is moved, please update your first post with your finished song.
youtube | deviantart | tumblr

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Re: Rules for Remixes ans Showcase

Postby Spirit » 30 Jun 2011 00:47

Is this just for MLP remixes and music or can we use this for any music work we do?
http://soundcloud.com/mexztah <-- Tunes wot i have made up
Currently working on/ideas: Nothing ATM
System sound for system people
Spirit

Re: Rules for Remixes ans Showcase

Postby PinkiePieSwear » 30 Jun 2011 01:26

Spirit wrote:Is this just for MLP remixes and music or can we use this for any music work we do?

I think we would definitely like this to be a place for both pony and non-pony related works. =)

I'd personally love to hear all ranges of music from everypony!
PinkiePieSwear

Re: Rules for Remixes and Showcase

Postby Makkon » 30 Jun 2011 01:28

I think for now that's totally acceptable. We may be adding an additional forum in the non-pony related section later. But for now, show us what you got! :)

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Postby Spirit » 30 Jun 2011 03:28

hahaha, well right now i only have one song and its not amazing to say the least. but i have a couple tracks that im working on right now, ill post them up here when i get them completed
http://soundcloud.com/mexztah <-- Tunes wot i have made up
Currently working on/ideas: Nothing ATM
System sound for system people
Spirit

Postby Makkon » 01 Jul 2011 21:49

We just recently added a forum in the Non-Pony Related category for Other Remixes. XD

Also, I highly encourage that, when the time comes, that everyone post their entry for the Remix War in the completed section for individual feedback. We will still showcase the entire event in the Remix War subforum also.

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Return to General Music Feedback and Advice