Ponies at Dawn CDs for sale!

Current events we're participating in.

Ponies at Dawn CDs for sale!

Postby Camsy » 19 Mar 2014 18:09

Hey there folks, I'm here on behalf of the Ponies at Dawn group. A few months back we produced a whole bunch of professionally made CDs of our music albums to sell at PonyCon AU, the CDs were really successful, but we have some leftovers which we're now selling. :wink:

We've listed our CDs on eBay which means you can order them quickly and easily online. Note that there are only a limited number left, once these ones are gone, that's it. So if you want a copy of the first ever brony CDs professionally produced in Australia and the second produced worldwide, now's the time to grab a copy. :grin:

P@D CDs eBay Listing

Also I couldn't work out which subforum to post it to, if a mod wants to move it somewhere else, that's fine.
Support me on Youtube and Facebook.
Camsy

Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Jack-of-all-trades

Re: Ponies at Dawn CDs for sale!

Postby Freewave » 19 Mar 2014 18:25

I'm moving this to the event section where such albums should be. I will also lock as this really isn't a discussion thread as it's a closed event and could be generally considered spam (and i don't wantto see any further flagging or trolling). Obviously anyone can read and hopefully get a copy if they want one as it looks like a cool album. :wink:
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events