Bronyquest Fundraiser: BALLOON PARTY

Current events we're participating in.

Re: Bronyquest Fundraiser: BALLOON PARTY

Postby Twitch » 08 Jun 2012 16:17

Mallard wrote:43) Twitch - Mass Destruction

Those stabs... I wonder where this track is going? I'd love for it to supprise me... and it does! With a supprisingly funky house beat with a deep yummy kick. Ah, the art of hihats i thought was so long lost from house... make a glorious return in this tune! my toe is actually tapping. This is hard, but it keeps the funky element of house that I spend so much time mourning the loss of these days... stepping down through the filter... we've a nice stabby breakdown... WITH A LOVELY EUPHROIC CHROD PROGRESSION. Man I aint heard that shit since the 90s, and its lovely. This track is proving to be a lovely combination of new and old sensibilites and it's really quite refreshing. My ears are enjoying themselves a lot.... there's a bit of the complextro, and there's a bit of the good old house sensibility going on here. This is what modern house music should sound like. Funky shuffling beats, a hint of euphoria, but still maintaining that harder edge that's evolved.

Hats off to you twitch for making something unique. We need more house musicians like you.

Hello! I'd like to thank you personally for just reviewing my track! I'll be honest with you. Mass Destruction came out of nowhere. I had NO IDEA what it was going to be when I first created the bass sound, But a couple of hours later, a song was taking shape!
Thanks once again for the review :)
Twitch

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Electronic

Postby Mallard » 08 Jun 2012 17:16

Twitch wrote:
Mallard wrote:43) Twitch - Mass Destruction

Those stabs... I wonder where this track is going? I'd love for it to supprise me... and it does! With a supprisingly funky house beat with a deep yummy kick. Ah, the art of hihats i thought was so long lost from house... make a glorious return in this tune! my toe is actually tapping. This is hard, but it keeps the funky element of house that I spend so much time mourning the loss of these days... stepping down through the filter... we've a nice stabby breakdown... WITH A LOVELY EUPHROIC CHROD PROGRESSION. Man I aint heard that shit since the 90s, and its lovely. This track is proving to be a lovely combination of new and old sensibilites and it's really quite refreshing. My ears are enjoying themselves a lot.... there's a bit of the complextro, and there's a bit of the good old house sensibility going on here. This is what modern house music should sound like. Funky shuffling beats, a hint of euphoria, but still maintaining that harder edge that's evolved.

Hats off to you twitch for making something unique. We need more house musicians like you.

Hello! I'd like to thank you personally for just reviewing my track! I'll be honest with you. Mass Destruction came out of nowhere. I had NO IDEA what it was going to be when I first created the bass sound, But a couple of hours later, a song was taking shape!
Thanks once again for the review :)

Hehe, that actually tends to be what happens on most of the tracks I finish... find some nice melody or sound that's inspirational then just keep adding bits on until it's a tune... Starting with too much direction in mind doesn't always work out as well!

Would love ta work with you some time mate.
The rhythm is hot!

Local dance enthusiast/percussion guy. Also the Equestrian Hype guy. 'Sup.

Feel free to PM me if you need critique of your tunes, I'm only too happy to help :)

YouChoob
SoundChode
Mallard

Location: Scotland, Home of the brave, Land of the stabbings.

Postby Lavender_Harmony » 12 Jun 2012 23:22

I made a thing.

Lavender_Harmony

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN » 19 Jun 2012 10:03

CommandSpry wrote:You were saying that your track was very hard and should've made it right? It's only natural to feel angry in that case, but you're taking it an extreme right there

lol idk how Spry got so confused here

K3WRO wrote:Image

DJ Pon-3 wrote:Guys people need to calm down.

But calm down as otherwise Makkon seriously might lock the thread and ban anyone who can't handle rejection. He's already warned people just last week about thinking first and posting second.

lol i got bored with this thread by the time ya'll started screaming CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? (r.i.p Rodney King ;_;)

Circuitfry wrote:I legitimately have 0 time at all to respond to this topic.

Sorry guys.

of course you don't have time for the Worker Class, Bourgeoisie Swine :o
onlybuilt4ponylinx.tumblr.com

SADFKLJASFJ;KLFDSAJKL;VJKL;FDSJKLIJKL;'WOIJ[RWIJR
MYCUTIEMARKISAGUN

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: A GUN, obviously

Postby Circuitfry » 19 Jun 2012 11:42

Gonna close this topic before more junk starts up.
Viricide wrote:Thanks Obama. Or should I say Cirbama.

\
Circuitfry

Primary: LMMS
Cutie Mark: {;}

Previous

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events