PINKAMENA PARTY 9: I LEFT MY PROTÉGÉ IN GENERATION IX

Current events we're participating in.

PINKAMENA PARTY 9: I LEFT MY PROTÉGÉ IN GENERATION IX

Postby Supersaw Hoover » 20 Apr 2021 08:28

IT'S PINKAMENA PARTY TIME AGAIN

First, some lore...

When the closed-off Luster Dawn visited the Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle, she was tasked with quite a familiar scenario: making friends! However, Luster Dawn was still far off from understanding all the reasons why and just could not handle having to go through dozens of her own adventures over so many years, if Princess Twilight's seemingly endless stories were anything to go by.

It was a good thing she had studied the princess's many books rather than form acquaintances, including one detailing the now-more-known time-traveling spell! It was supposed to be quite the foolproof plan: she would skip forward to a time when her own adventures in friendship would come to their collective conclusion, surely as successfully as those of Princess Twilight herself, and everything would proceed in life as normal! She cast the spell and disappeared, and one of her new friends alerted the castle.

Upon hearing that Luster Dawn had used the time-travel spell, Princess Twilight weighed her options. She decided that it was too risky to disrupt the timestream, and as she was now effectively immortal, she decided that she would just wait for the day Luster Dawn showed up again.

But Princess Twilight perhaps underestimated the situation...

Luster Dawn was still inexperienced with this area of magic, and she put all her might into casting the spell. She realized much too late that this would cause the spell to overshoot its mark by an unfathomable margin, catapulting the young mare far, far, far further than she ever intended...

...and...where is this place? Or more accurately, When-- no, how is this place existing?? Indeed, "how" is a far better question when the very rules of reality she knew were not only entirely different, but beyond all comprehension and constantly changing. It is quite unfathomable and horrifying when you're facing what used to be your world and having to see it in a way nopony from our time should ever have to see. Or should we say...hear...

yes the logo is a parody of a 1994 Bruce Coville novel cover

Luster Dawn is now stranded in the farthest reaches of the future, worlds and realities and universes away from her home of the epilogue of G4, all the way in G9!!!

What strange things (and sounds) does she see and hear? Who does she meet? What does she do? Who are the ponies of G9???

There's only one certainty: IT'S REALLY WEIRD.

We're looking for hard/extreme/unusual music about the weird far future of MLP! This could mean:
- music made to be weird/futuristic, centered around ponies!
- music about weird/futuristic concepts for speculative pony lore!

We're talking transdimensional monsters. We're talking time soup to be slurped up with your augmented hay. We're talking Xovrozeikra Bizmilgotron the Meta-Admiral of Hyperrealities being part of the Mane 39V#49 set of horses that speak seven languages and five of them will make an earth pony's head explode!

As we keep catapulting to the future, it's time to get WEIRD.

All usual rules apply:
- submit hardcore, speedcore, techno, experimental, punk, metal, anything that's hard/fast/weird generally
- try to be influenced by the theme of weird far-future transdimensional monster stuff, with or without Luster Dawn
- no songs with bigotry / hate speech / racism / sexism / rape / other things like that, gore and such is fine as usual
- please try to limit yourself to two tracks per person or three if the tracks are short, be courteous!

Submit tracks in WAV format (named with your artist name and track title) to pinkamenaparty[at]gmail.com!

Deadline is just under three months from now: Monday, July 19, 2021. Release not long after that. GO!

ALSO, PP DISCORD HERE (18+ ONLY): discord.gg[slash]yKZyWkZ
Supersaw Hoover

Re: PINKAMENA PARTY 9: I LEFT MY PROTÉGÉ IN GENERATION IX

Postby drwasup » 20 Apr 2021 08:42

really excited for this one, i already got ideas rolling :grin:
drwasup

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Distortion

Re: PINKAMENA PARTY 9: I LEFT MY PROTÉGÉ IN GENERATION IX

Postby bestblogsan » 19 Sep 2022 23:12

The complete look of your internet site is remarkable, not to mention the content material!
also visit my net web page -cryptocurrency market
bestblogsan

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events