Ponies at Dawn: Guardians Open For Submissions! [Due By June

Current events we're participating in.

Ponies at Dawn: Guardians Open For Submissions! [Due By June

Postby ExplodingPonyToast » 04 Mar 2017 18:48

Hey guys,

Ponies at Dawn have now released a total of 10 albums over the last few years, and as we move onwards further into 2017, we’re excited at the possibilities in store for our future releases. To that end, we’re proud to announce that we’re opening submissions for our next album - Guardians.

In our last album, Amity, we celebrated the joys of collaboration and friendship with themes of working together to make something special, but this time around there are enemies to confront as battle lines are drawn.

The term guardians here specifically refers to the those at the forefront of defence against potential invaders. Alicorns such as Twilight, Celestia and Luna are ultimately responsible for their realm’s safety and as such they are honour-bound to give protection as best they can. The theme for this album is somewhat warlike in nature, and whilst we always accept music based on quality first and foremost, it’s always great to hear music that plays into the theme. Whether it’s lyrical in nature or the way the instrumental might help to depict the tidings of battle, any inspiration drawn from the theme is highly encouraged.

As usual, the money made by the album from donations on BandCamp will go towards the artists who make it onto the album, as thanks for the hard work put in to make the album a reality. The album will be under the ‘pay what you want’ model, so that those who don’t wish to pay for it don’t have to. We believe that the most important part of these albums, is getting artists’ music out to as many different listeners as possible.

Submissions Form: https://goo.gl/8CKxMk

More Info: https://goo.gl/HhHO89

Submissions Due: June 2nd (contact us if you need a couple of days extension)
ExplodingPonyToast

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Ponies at Dawn: Guardians Open For Submissions! [Due By

Postby ExoBassTix » 06 Mar 2017 00:26

ExplodingPonyToast wrote:The theme for this album is somewhat warlike in nature, and whilst we always accept music based on quality first and foremost, it’s always great to hear music that plays into the theme.

I see what you did there and I love it.

War isn't my strongest side as I tend to discourage it, but I think I must show my warface. I fear what would become of me if I didn't get to action now.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events