Seeds of Kindness 3: A BEAUTIFUL HEART Charity Album

Current events we're participating in.

Re: Seeds of Kindness 3: A BEAUTIFUL HEART Charity Album

Postby CaptainFluffatun » 23 Aug 2013 06:02

Swag diggety

Your message contains 12 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 25.
CaptainFluffatun

Primary: Cubase 5
Cutie Mark: Orchestral

Postby LutariFan » 23 Aug 2013 07:19

Wait I got in? I'm confused...
LutariFan

Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Supersaw

Postby InC » 23 Aug 2013 08:03

Sorry, your song was hovering around the cut, and it looks like there was an internal blunder email-wise, but yes, it got in. :smile:
InC

Postby CommandSpry » 23 Aug 2013 08:12

awesome seeing a list this big but you would hope to see more big names submit to such a beneficial project as this, honestly
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.

hello I'm spry wobbler lol I'm
CommandSpry

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: wobbler

Postby InC » 23 Aug 2013 08:30

For what it's worth, some big names tried to contribute, but were caught up by life (and in some cases, Musiquestria) due to unfortunate circumstances. Others most certainly have their reasons and I wouldn't judge them for not participating in this one particular project. These albums have always showcased some of the lesser known artists, and I think that's awesome.

Also, while I did post a tracklist already, a very last minute entry is still in the realm of the possible. Just pointing this out, since it happened before and I know at least one more artist was trying to finish his song just in time.
InC

Postby Pickslide1992 » 23 Aug 2013 08:56

I like the sound of that final album list. I see some familiar faces and some not too familiar ones. I had a lot of fun with you guys!
Hey guys, new YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PowerChordEPS

Gear:
2003 Gibson SG
Line 6 PodXT
FL Studio

Styles: Rock, metal, pop, new wave
Pickslide1992

Postby LutariFan » 23 Aug 2013 10:09

Woo :D

Also I'm probably one of those "not too familiar" ones then :P

This was super fun ^^
LutariFan

Postby Callenby » 23 Aug 2013 13:38

Yes! Even though the status of my entry was evidently uncertain until today this was a wonderful thing to wake up to. Congrats, all! I feel so honored to be a part of this. And thanks GhostXb for the mastering help! I'm serious about owing you a favor.
"Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist." - Pablo Picasso
Free online classes (including music) can be found here. Credit for my avatar goes to Lolo.

Tumblr / YouTube / Soundcloud
Callenby

Primary: Cubase 7.5
Cutie Mark: Double bass clef heart

Postby Warbalist » 23 Aug 2013 15:08

InC wrote:Warbalist – Glow

For a total of 38 songs!

Thank you all so much for contributing, and thank you again for your patience! This album had a bit of a rough start, but the extra time let us deliver something that I think everyone will be pleased with. :smile:

So excited, even though I'll be playing a gig during the stream tomorrow. :sad:

It's worth noting, though InC, that the song "Glow" is a collaboration with Dalken Starbyne and also features Metal-Mare. Just giving credit where it's due.

Can't wait to hear everyone's offerings!
Warbalist

Postby InC » 23 Aug 2013 17:20

Warbalist wrote:It's worth noting, though InC, that the song "Glow" is a collaboration with Dalken Starbyne and also features Metal-Mare. Just giving credit where it's due.

Fixed, thanks for reporting!
InC

Postby ajbiz11 » 23 Aug 2013 22:12

InC wrote:Kingsley Evergreen – Heartbeat feat. Pixel Perfect

InC wrote:feat. Pixel Perfect

InC wrote:Pixel Perfect

HOLY HELL YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Never did receive an email...and I used mine to submit the song...maybe they just emailed Kingsely and whatever...

I MADE IT!!!! AND I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU I'M SO EXCITED

oh, and I HAD my name in parenthesis, because isn't that how features are supposed to be?
doesn't really matter, just noticed it
at least it's not as bad as (Pixel Perfect Remix) instead of (Pixel Perfect's Remix) (Yes, DW2 I'm looking at you)
https://soundcloud.com/pixelperfectpon3
DAW: FL 11 & Ableton Live 9
Genre: Whatever I feel like!
ajbiz11

Primary: EDM
Cutie Mark: Absolutely Nothing!

Postby LutariFan » 23 Aug 2013 23:50

Oh also, damn it, just saw that I should've let you know in advance if I wanted to publish my song to EqD.... I do want to, but forgot to let you know :/ Is it okay if I like, message you/email now?
LutariFan

Postby CommandSpry » 24 Aug 2013 03:56

well doesn't everyone want that

CommandSpry

Postby InC » 24 Aug 2013 04:47

Well, charity album or not, your song is still subject to the standard EqD process and has to be pony-related, so it only concerns a fraction of the album.
@Lutari: it's alright, now I know, I'll let you know when we have a release spot for your song (shouldn't be too long, two weeks top, probably less), but in the mean time, please don't post it on YT yet if you want to EqD with the best chances!
@Commandspry: sorry, your entry came after the last EqD roundup, and I completely forgot. If its pony-related and you want to EqD, please confirm!
InC

Postby CommandSpry » 24 Aug 2013 05:10

No, it's all right, it isn't pony related at all

CommandSpry

Postby InC » 24 Aug 2013 08:27

Here be a big preview:

And another (older) one for Before These Mighty Skies, a fabulous album that the equally fabulous Soldat Pony contributed to Seeds of Kindness, and which will be released alongside A Beautiful Heart!

See you all at 4 p.m. EDT on http://events.yoursiblings.org !
InC

Postby LutariFan » 24 Aug 2013 10:58

InC wrote:Well, charity album or not, your song is still subject to the standard EqD process and has to be pony-related, so it only concerns a fraction of the album.
@Lutari: it's alright, now I know, I'll let you know when we have a release spot for your song (shouldn't be too long, two weeks top, probably less), but in the mean time, please don't post it on YT yet if you want to EqD with the best chances!
@Commandspry: sorry, your entry came after the last EqD roundup, and I completely forgot. If its pony-related and you want to EqD, please confirm!

Okay then I'll wait, will I get a message when I should post it? Or since you'll let me know when you have a release spot, should I just post it then :P
LutariFan

Postby DJ TATCM » 24 Aug 2013 13:14

Just logged on, so happy that I made the closing track!! yay

A bit of a disclaimer, it's not nearly as good as last album's closer, "Absolution" by the great and powerful Makkon, but I hope you guys like :D

Congrats to everyone else who made it!! Also really excited for Soldat's album, his contribution to the last album is probably the most played song on my iPod~
CommandSpry wrote:srbija never explore pleasure of sit :(

Vote for my remix here!
Soundcloud
BandCamp
YouTube
our love is stronger than a golden banana
DJ TATCM

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: trent reznor

Postby Camsy » 24 Aug 2013 16:34

Thanks again to everyone who helped contribute to this album, together we made it what it is!

During the streaming the wrong version of my song was played on most of the radio stations, as well as in the download pack. You can listen the the fixed version here, and be sure to re-download the album to have the most up-to-date version, thanks!
Support me on Youtube and Facebook.
Camsy

Cutie Mark: Jack-of-all-trades

Postby Fimbulin » 24 Aug 2013 17:43

After hearing the songs on the stream, I think this album is the best album yet to come from the bronies. Does anyone else think so?
Analytical music theorist!
http://www.youtube.com/fimbulinmusic
http://www.soundcloud.com/fimbulin

FL Studio, Kontakt 5, orchestral mostly. I buy my gear.
I haunt skype so ask me questions there or viewtopic.php?f=32&t=8502
Fimbulin

Postby Callenby » 24 Aug 2013 18:01

Fimbulin wrote:After hearing the songs on the stream, I think this album is the best album yet to come from the bronies. Does anyone else think so?

I haven't listened to every fan-produced album but it was certainly the most impressive collection of songs (barring mine) that I've yet heard.

It was also a ton of fun hanging out in chat with all of you guys! After months of working and waiting it's a little hard to believe we're all finished now.
"Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist." - Pablo Picasso
Free online classes (including music) can be found here. Credit for my avatar goes to Lolo.

Tumblr / YouTube / Soundcloud
Callenby

Primary: Cubase 7.5
Cutie Mark: Double bass clef heart

Postby GhostXb » 24 Aug 2013 22:03

Darn I totally missed the live stream, I was looking forward to it :sad: . My fault for not checking in. Oh well.

Look forward to downloading the album to hear everyone's hard work.

EDIT: Also I was happy to help Callenby, glad to see you got in the album :smile:
GhostXb

Postby Pickslide1992 » 25 Aug 2013 07:57

Missed out on the stream too, I had a family gathering that took precedence. I'm glad most people enjoyed (I assume) my entry. I haven't heard the others yet, but I bet they're amazing (Better than mine, surely)
Hey guys, new YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PowerChordEPS

Gear:
2003 Gibson SG
Line 6 PodXT
FL Studio

Styles: Rock, metal, pop, new wave
Pickslide1992

Postby KingsleyEvergreen » 25 Aug 2013 19:51

Well dang :| that was an experience! SO happy I got in, it was great to hear such an amazing album created by all you gosh darn amazing musicians :')
KingsleyEvergreen

Primary: FL STUDIOS
Cutie Mark: Melody

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 26 Aug 2013 05:52

Congrats to everyone who got in!

I'll try harder next time! I don't think I was particularly skilled enough when I took this on, so I bit off a bit more than I could chew.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges, Contests, and Events