I Really Hope I'm In The Right Place...

Do you have a project proposal that should involve music? Looking for collaborations? See if the community would like to help you.
Forum rules
Please be respectful towards musicians who are contemplating whether to help you or not.

I Really Hope I'm In The Right Place...

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 03 Dec 2013 08:10

Okay...so I've recently discovered a love for the song 링가 링가 ~Ringa Linga~ by 태양 ~TaeYang~

The Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1biL23CiTI8

...and was thinking of making a pony version. I have the instrumental for it and that is all good and fine, but I also want to make a metal version of sorts for another project...but I don't play any instruments for I lack money to buy them and time to use them...and was wondering if anyone could help me make the metal instrumental...

Instrumental Just In Case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7rqZ_ZQvmY

Thanks so much to anyone who even considers considering. <333

Also...how to you embed videos? I tried the YouTube button thing and the preview didn't show it working... :/
Not sure if someone beat me to this buuuuuut...: I'm P-I-N-K-A-M-E-N-A P-I-E...hey Rainbow Dash won't you plea$e c0m3 m4K3 CUPC4KE5 W!TH M3?
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Mash-Up

Re: I Really Hope I'm In The Right Place...

Postby S.P.P » 03 Dec 2013 10:00

The correct subforum for this would be Pony Fan Project Recruitment. :p

I might be able to do this for you, but don't hang your hopes entirely on me being able to. :)
S.P.P

Primary: FL Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 03 Dec 2013 10:10

PYR3LIGHT: Oh sorry, ^^* Still trying to work on navigation...but...I didn't put it in that forum because my metal version isn't exactly Pony based...it's horror movie based...^^* Thanks so much for offering. Of course I know I can't only rely on one person for everything, though I'm sure what you may do would be great...I might need help from multiple people, considering I can't scream like...say Metalcore Brony (did I get that right?) and PrinceWhateverer (and that?). Not saying that they'll help me but... *shrugs* I'll find out how to make this work eventually. :3
Not sure if someone beat me to this buuuuuut...: I'm P-I-N-K-A-M-E-N-A P-I-E...hey Rainbow Dash won't you plea$e c0m3 m4K3 CUPC4KE5 W!TH M3?
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby S.P.P » 03 Dec 2013 10:42

I can do screams too. Infact, if I end up not being able to do the backing; definitely put me down for vox. :3
S.P.P

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 03 Dec 2013 10:45

Ooh yay. I hope you like Freddy and Jason. ^^*

secretly wishes they had fan communities for them like mlr
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby simonli2575 » 03 Dec 2013 10:55

Quote my comment and you'll understand.
http://soundcloud.com/simonli2575
My YouTube channel
Steam profile
Software: FL Studio, Z3ta+2 & Massive
Hardware: Roland 800-Pro and a computer
Genres: Drum 'n' Bass and occasionally Jungle
Genres I want to try out: Dubstep, Breakcore, Hardstyle and Trap
Alycs made my new avatar. \o/
simonli2575

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Why are you staring at my ass

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 03 Dec 2013 10:59

simonli2575: I'm afraid I don't understand...^^* On the video of this comment?
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 03 Dec 2013 11:00

simonli2575: *tilts head* Quote?
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby simonli2575 » 03 Dec 2013 11:03

DJ D!SC0RD3R wrote:simonli2575: *tilts head* Quote?

Code: Select all
[youtube]Youtube link[/youtube](Doesn't work with "https://", it needs to be "http://")
http://soundcloud.com/simonli2575
My YouTube channel
Steam profile
Software: FL Studio, Z3ta+2 & Massive
Hardware: Roland 800-Pro and a computer
Genres: Drum 'n' Bass and occasionally Jungle
Genres I want to try out: Dubstep, Breakcore, Hardstyle and Trap
Alycs made my new avatar. \o/
simonli2575

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Why are you staring at my ass

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 03 Dec 2013 11:07

simonli2575: It's the only way to hack the YouTube at my school. The "https" I mean. I understand now. Thank you.
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 03 Dec 2013 14:09

Kyoga: Thank you. :3

And just to be clear to others, if I'm going to have singers, screamers etc, I'm going to need two, two characters in the song...two different singers...just so it isn't weird...either that or two different screaming styles...I'm not sure if I'm explaining right, if anyone wants more clarification, I'll be glad to give it.
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby Jokeblue » 04 Dec 2013 20:33

I guess I could try this maybe yeah :3

I'm not really the greatest clean singer, but I've been working on my screams and I think i've been getting kinda good, so I could help with that if need be. I could also maybe help Pyre with the metal instrumental track (if he wants any helpcicles I unno good chance to collab maybe? :D) as I'm a Bassist and Guitarist (and I'm getting my new guitar today squee!)

It all sounds like a pretty good idea, and I like the song.
Youtube || Soundcloud || Skype: Thejokingblue

New song! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4lFqkuY5Fg
Jokeblue

Primary: Protools SE
Cutie Mark: Failure

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 05 Dec 2013 01:16

Jokeblue: Okay, horray. This is honestly more attention than I thought this would get...(atleastitsmorethanmyyoutubechannel... I just have to perfect my lyrics...trying to write a song about Freddy and Jason...well it is extremely difficult without it sounding ridiculous. ^^* (For whenever I get the lyrics done "Jason" vocals should be kind of low and "Freddy" should be high...anyone know Vampires Everywhere? Specifically Bury Me Alive? Well...close enough...if I find something more close to his voice I'll post a link/specific time in the link as a reference, maybe?)
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby Jokeblue » 05 Dec 2013 04:50

Hmm. I checked out that Vampire's Everywhere song. So are you after something like this -ish for the High vocals?

Because I can't really do fry screams or High screams. What I've been working on are Low False chords, which have been quite fun when singing along to Pinkie Guy and Dethklok. I'll see about maybe doing a cover of something or getting something together to show you what I can do (provided I get a day by myself in the house to do that), and you can see whether they're any good or if they're what you'd want, I guess :3

Jokeblue

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 05 Dec 2013 05:19

Jokeblue: I was actually looking for high vocals for ol' Freddy, thankfully, I am still in the development stage, and I may find a voice closer to his in time...I know there's something on my iPod somewhere. XD

But if not then perhaps you could help with Jason, I'd love to hear any samples you may have. Honestly any help is greatly appreciated. ^U^
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby S.P.P » 05 Dec 2013 07:42

Jokeblue wrote:Hmm. I checked out that Vampire's Everywhere song. So are you after something like this -ish for the High vocals?

Because I can't really do fry screams or High screams. What I've been working on are Low False chords, which have been quite fun when singing along to Pinkie Guy and Dethklok. I'll see about maybe doing a cover of something or getting something together to show you what I can do (provided I get a day by myself in the house to do that), and you can see whether they're any good or if they're what you'd want, I guess :3

I can do highs similar to this if it helps anyone? :D
S.P.P

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 05 Dec 2013 08:13

PYR3LIGHT: Oh horray! But here is another song though that fits better:

This one reminds me of the new Freddy's voice...(even if I hate him *coughcough* ^^*) Maybe this will be easier.

Or maybe:

Both styles would work, but I think Vampires Everywhere sounds more like him. Anyways, thanks so much again for helping me, I'll try to have the lyrics done and not ridiculous sounding soon.
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby S.P.P » 05 Dec 2013 08:18

I'll see what I can do mate. :)
S.P.P

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 05 Dec 2013 08:24

PYR3LIGHT: Horray. ><
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 06 Dec 2013 07:25

This is to no one in general but I figured that since people are here that were with me when I first joined...I've decided to change my persona to Fluttershy and Discord...I've realized what putting my OC out there may make people think...plus she doesn't seem to me the DJ type...SO...^U^ I've decided that these two would be unstoppable together...(plus I was slightly inspired by Pon3 Fluttershy on YouTube...*shrugs*) ((plus I ship Fluttershy and Discord pretty hard))
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 09 Dec 2013 07:38

Okay. I have some of the lyrics done but I can't find the sonofabitches anywhere. OH Wait no here they are. I'll message them to whoever posted that they would help. They might be a little silly but it isn't easy. ^^* Again thanks so much for the help. Any vocals can be sent here if it makes it more convenient: [email protected]
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby Jokeblue » 11 Dec 2013 16:21

Sorry Discorder, I might not be able to do this for you :c

I've got a couple other song that I needed to do first as they have time limits on when I can do them by, mostly my Miscellanea Equestria track and my Cherilees Garden cover for Freewave, as well as a few other originals and covers that I've had plans to do for ages.

Pyre would be the better option to go with for vocals and musicing, I think

Jokeblue

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 12 Dec 2013 07:32

Jokeblue: That's fine. I didn't plan on needing it done soon. It was just a silly idea and honestly I didn't think I would be able to get anyone to want to help. ^^* At least this gives me some more time to work on the lyrics. They are really way to literal and I have a problem with the opposite. ^^* Thanks for you help/cooperation/whatever-the-hell. I'll try to make better lyrics and whatnot in the meantime and maybe this will eventually work.
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Return to Pony Fan Project Recruitment