Seeking musicians for an original radio drama

Do you have a project proposal that should involve music? Looking for collaborations? See if the community would like to help you.
Forum rules
Please be respectful towards musicians who are contemplating whether to help you or not.

Seeking musicians for an original radio drama

Postby Firebolt » 18 Nov 2013 22:31

I've got a project that I am working on that I need some help with. The project is an original radio drama centering around Spitfire. The basic story is that she is going on a quest to keep an ancient evil sealed away. I can give more specifics on the project if you ask for it. What I am looking for currently is musicians that can help me with background music, songwriting and composing music for the songs. I also need a person that specializes in making sound effects. Contact me via e-mail if you are interested in this project.

E-mail: [email protected]
Last edited by Firebolt on 19 Nov 2013 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Firebolt

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Seeking musicians for an original radio drama

Postby FritzyBeat » 19 Nov 2013 10:02

Firebolt wrote:I've got a project that I am working on that I need some help with. The project is an original radio drama centering around Spitfire. The basic story is that she is going on a quest to keep an ancient evil sealed away. I can give more specifics on the project if you ask for it. What I am looking for currently is musicians that can help me with background music, songwriting and composing music for the songs. Contact me via e-mail if you are interested in this project.

E-mail: [email protected]

Is there a place I can look up that gives more information on the project? Perhaps another thread on another forum or something? Because while I don't think I could compose music for the project, I am an established voice actor who has worked on a number of Audio Dramas and Indie Games in the past, and I would love to try and participate in this if I can =)

So yeah, any links or info would be appreciated :grin:
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybhzNv4lLfKc1gQ09Cqx6g
If any of you guys are looking for a singer (or an occasional songwriter) then feel free to hit me up, I'm always happy to join in a collaboration =)
FritzyBeat

Primary: GarageBand
Cutie Mark: Muffins!

Re: Seeking musicians for an original radio drama

Postby Pickslide1992 » 04 Dec 2013 14:48

What kind of genre are you looking for, particularly? If it's primarily rocky maybe I can give this a shot.
Hey guys, new YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PowerChordEPS

Gear:
2003 Gibson SG
Line 6 PodXT
FL Studio

Styles: Rock, metal, pop, new wave
Pickslide1992

Return to Pony Fan Project Recruitment