Free Mixes!

Sample Packs? VSTs? DAWs? EQ? What DOES the knee on the Compressor do? All computer-related music making topics belong here!

Free Mixes!

Postby S.P.P » 05 Feb 2014 09:36

Yup, free mixes for anyone who wants them. I'm starting to build a portfolio of mixes but I don't write enough music to mix my own. If you want stuff mastered I can do that for you too. I'm open to any genre.

Please be aware that I am not a professional, but I do study audio engineering and I know what I'm doing.

If you're interested, tell me what it is you want doing, how much you want doing and the preferred method of contact and I'll get back to you.

If I end up getting a lot of requests (which I doubt will happen) then I'll close commissions until my schedule is clearer.

Cheers! :3
S.P.P

Primary: FL Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools

Re: Free Mixes!

Postby CitricAcid » 05 Feb 2014 10:23

I might take you up on that offer. My mixing job on this piece was really lazy, and while I've thought about going back and remixing it, I really don't think I'll get around to it. If you think it would be good for your portfolio, then I could zero all the levels, bypass effects, and print some instrument stems for you. It would probably be a couple dozen stems all together. You can email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
Image Image Image
CitricAcid

Primary: Cubase
Cutie Mark: Music scroll

Re: Free Mixes!

Postby Injustrial » 07 Feb 2014 08:40

I am personally having some problems with a song of mine. I'm working towards an album release, and if I'm not able to get a good enough mix, I'm thinking of just scrapping the entire thing.

The song in question is: https://soundcloud.com/injustrial/resist-refuse-rebel-arise-1

Email me at [email protected] to get the file if you want

And as an added bonus, I'll give you a cut of the album profits after 2 months
Injustrial

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Sh*t on Fire

Return to Resources, Software, and Mixing Advice