Looking for a remix with vocals FLP file

Sample Packs? VSTs? DAWs? EQ? What DOES the knee on the Compressor do? All computer-related music making topics belong here!

Looking for a remix with vocals FLP file

Postby dave » 14 Aug 2013 12:21

Hey All
I'm trying to get into making PMVs and remixes and well just making stuff in FL studio in general. And in my attempt to learn I figured study what has been done, and that has been going well so far. To that I am currently trying to work with melodyne and Fl studio to try and take voice samples from mlp and make them, well musical. Pitch up, pitch down, shorten and lengthen the samples, that sort of stuff.
I'm having some trouble getting all the bits put together, and I was thinking that having a project file of some song where that has been done, like woodentoasters avast fluttershy's tushy or something similar, would be a fantastic help. i could dig through the file and see how the author made everything work together.

Not sure if this is a worry for people, since I'm new to this, but its solely for learning purposes and I would in no way steal the hard work the author has put in. I would hope that wouldn't need to be said, but I figure better safe than sorry ^_^

Soooooo, if anyone has, or knows where I can download really any remix done messing with vocals project file(s) for FL studio that would be super fantastic.

Thanks for helping this newfriend out

Dave

Also If i posted in the wrong area, super sorry >.< and let me know where I should put it and Ill get it moved over asap.
dave

Re: Looking for a remix with vocals FLP file

Postby dave » 14 Aug 2013 13:23

Just for all you out there I have responded to eery in private message and the files are great ^_^. Dont want to it look like I just ignored a fantastically helpful response. That being said the more ways I have to look at a problem the faster I can learn so any other flps you all might have sitting around can only help me more ^_^

Thanks again all
dave

Return to Resources, Software, and Mixing Advice