My Synth1 full soundbank

Sample Packs? VSTs? DAWs? EQ? What DOES the knee on the Compressor do? All computer-related music making topics belong here!

My Synth1 full soundbank

Postby KoolKool93 » 13 Nov 2014 23:03

i have used synth1 alots,it's free and good,CPU friendly,also it have a huge fan-made bank,patches community...
so...inspired many great soundbanks, i have made my own full-on bank with 118 patches...i hope you guy like it :)

https://app.box.com/s/jk52n6e19o3v56phkdg6

it's great to make your own sounds,also its fun to play with knobs too,i have little synth knowledge,but in random cases,you can create some pretty cool unique sounds,especially effect FX sounds...
many patches i made, based on other bank's patches,but i did modifying on my own way,i can also learn how to make that type of sounds too... (i'm actually lazy,start from blank patch is quite hard)

so,anyone can load&use Synth1,please try my soundbank,if you guy have any comment,feedback..i always welcome.. :mrgreen:
(You should have latest version of synth1 in order to use this bank 100 percent efficiently,my bank may work well with eurobeat,eurodance,techno..or maybe useful for experimental,game sound effect.....maybe! :) )
KoolKool93

Primary: FL
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: My Synth1 full soundbank

Postby Captain Ironhelm » 14 Nov 2014 02:11

Very cool. Feels like it came out of the 90s. (also just learned how to load a patch bank into synth1 lol)
Captain Ironhelm

Re: My Synth1 full soundbank

Postby KoolKool93 » 23 Nov 2014 09:15

Captain Ironhelm wrote:Very cool. Feels like it came out of the 90s. (also just learned how to load a patch bank into synth1 lol)

glad you like it! i love 80s,90s sounds too! :wink:
KoolKool93

Primary: FL
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Resources, Software, and Mixing Advice