"Headphone Breakdown" - Beats by Dre (Pg. 2)(GUIDE)(BLOG)

Want to know more about cables and adapters? Is DJing the right way to go? Which violins go well with your guitar? It's time to find out!

"Headphone Breakdown" - Beats by Dre (Pg. 2)(GUIDE)(BLOG)

Postby Nonsense_Profile » 27 Dec 2012 06:40

Headphone Breakdown
Forum Version.

By - BloggytheMonster

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2. Beats by Dre
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well!

I am honestly surprised!

Can you all believe that I thought that you guys would lock the first thread?

Crazy right? Its just that when ever I open my mouth about anything it's automatically locked down, I don't really understand why haha.

Like my "Artist Biography" thread? Which is right here by the way, I didn't realize how stupid that Idea was!

hahahahahhaha! :evil:

"Silly Ridium! Placing all your information in one simple to use thread rather than having to search this whole cluster fuck of a website for 15 strait hours? Shame on you!"

...But I guess the mod's DID make a really good argument, Go check it out!

*Note to mod's, don't just be that kid in the sandbox who cry's if someone else has his toy truck, no one like's playing with that kid, so remember this is all in good fun, I Still totally respect you. I'm only cracking C grade joke's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now with the fact of me getting kicked off of here is out the way, where was I?

Oh yes.

Beat's by Dre Part Two - (DRE)nDrops Falling ... I'm so sorry for that... I really am..

Now before I start this... journey... I feel I must adress some rather odd finding's of mine.

Earlier, I noticed something strange in the last thread, yes, a curious phenomena actually, and I think that I've just made a very startling discovery...

Yes, I have indeed discovered that 'When you write a review for fucking ANYTHING, everyone else automatically write's a review on the same fucking thing on the same fucking page, only saying that they're product or review is somehow fucking better!!'

...Odd right?

Another thing is that a few... 'Others', be they ponies or human, or even male or female I can't fucking tell, have brought up another interesting complaint. They have said that "The review is too long".

Well, you be pleased to know that I have indeed processed the situation for many a sleepless night, and have finally come to the perfect solution to your particular predicament.

'Don't Read the full fucking thing! The Intro to each new model review is in a Large font and its fucking RED, What did no one look for a fucking pattern!?!?'

Okay, other than that though, I didn't really see any other problem's.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mixr
Store price: $249.99 - Official website price: $249.95

Sound: Hmm, I must have forgotten that David Guetta and Dr. Dre where homies.

I... Don't have anything to say on this... I'm stuck right now, thank you Mixr, you just broke me. I hope your proud of yourself.

...Actually no, you know what you are? Your like baby's first pair of the 'Pro' series model, I mean you look just fucking like em after all, other than the fact that it also look's like mommy left you in the car for seven strait hour's in the middle of august, you look... decomposed basically.

Why yes, reader, you should be offended if you understood that little joke.

What the fuck's up with the sound? I mean fucking really, your like a pair of the shitty Solo's that only cost 50 dollars extra, and 50 dollars for the 'Nothing but the Beat' album? Uh thank's, but I think I'll just pirate it.

So you want sound quality reader? Read the 'Solo' review again, there you go.

Comfortably: The softest migraine I ever had, They're about as comfortable as a fucking boa constrictor's hug.

Producer Quality: I think what happened to David was that he started using these to produce and mix, and that's how come all his musics shit now.

Personal Vendetta: David Guetta David Guetta David Guetta David Guetta David Guetta David Guetta David Guetta David fucking Guetta.

My dick produces music better than fucking David Guetta and I suck...

...At music. :?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro
Store price: $399.99 - Official website price: $399.95

Sound: :shock: These... these...

Okay fine!

As far as headphone's, especially by this manufacturer brand, I'm not one to be easily impressed, but god dammit I love these thing's, I actually do believe the shitty beat's website when it claim's stuff like"Ohh snap look at this fucking shit right here nigga, these be used in hella studios real talk."

I can hear small details and mistake's that not many other models pick up, and oh yes,I can hear mistakes all right. Quite a few actually, nothing bad, too high frequency, bass cut's, breathing and talking in the fucking microphone, alot.

So yeah, that might be a fault, also the fucking bass aint as loud, and sometimes sound leaks, and they squeeze your head like one of those little face fuckers from the 'Alien' movies...

I guess they're just a lesser evil of the brand.

Comfortably: They're alright.

...for about the first five minutes.

But I'm sure having some squeeze the side's of your head with their palm's would also be okay for the first five minutes, if not a little odd.

But it gets to you... slowly it gets to you.

I keep going and looking in the mirror to make sure I don't end up a fucking conehead.

Producer Quality: The 'Pro' stand's for producer. I'd fucking sue the company for false advertising if they weren't good at producing.

Personal Vendetta: These, I feel like I'm plotting to suffocate my wife with a pillow because of how angry she make's me, only to back out at the last second because I know I still love her and I'd never forgive myself if I did.

I should Probably get the blog up soon before I get kicked... again.

P.S. - Sorry about the lack in... well... quality here... I've been a tad busy with things and other things and things in general, so yeah... I wrote this in a hurry

P.P.S. - Some body, I'm not going to say any names...

BARTEKKOBARTEKKOBARTEKKOBARTEKKOBARTEKKOBARTEKKOBARTEKKOBARTEKKO

... Someone here, I seriously don't know who, had some kind of problem with the amount I was cussing...

I KNOW!!!

Me? Cuss? Never!

I would just kindly like to say that I, surprisingly enough, respectfully refuse to censor myself for the comfortably of others. Call it juvenile or whatever, but I refuse to fall into the increasingly large category of 'Social Norms', I hope you understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLOG UPDATE: SINCE EVERYONE JUST BITCHES AND CRIES AND MOANS AND WHINES ABOUT THE 'TECHNICAL ASPECT' OF THESE HEADPHONES, EACH MODEL WILL NOW HAVE A FULL PAGE RATHER THAN JUST A SECTION OR TWO.

SO NOW YOU CAN ALL PUT THAT RAGING STIFFY AWAY, IM GONNA DO IT!!!!

If you would like to contact me for any reason, please use my personal Tumblr account or the message feature that is on most forum site's. =] Thank's for reading this far!

Also, if you were offended in anyway, I apologize and I also respect you and you're opinion on my opinion.

Bartekko, I also respect and fully understand how you don't agree with my amount of foul language or other indecencies, just know that this is my own personal opinion and talking style.

Basically, don't be a prick because you don't agree with it, and I won't be a prick because your being a prick.

Personal Tumblr
"I skin small filly's and use the mangled flesh for my lampshades" - R.
--
Tumblr
--
Sound cloud
--
Youtube
Nonsense_Profile

Re: "Headphone Breakdown" - Beats by Dre (Pg. 2)(GUIDE)(BLOG

Postby itroitnyah » 27 Dec 2012 06:57

Wow, that was a really huge jumbled mess of words, lol. But good reviews.

Also, we don't support pirating on MLR, as I'm sure you already know. You may want to reword the part where you say "I'd rather just pirate it" before you get banned or something. ;)
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Nonsense_Profile » 27 Dec 2012 07:58

itroitnyah wrote:Wow, that was a really huge jumbled mess of words, lol. But good reviews.

Also, we don't support pirating on MLR, as I'm sure you already know. You may want to reword the part where you say "I'd rather just pirate it" before you get banned or something. ;)

I probably should but frankly it's 6 a.m. And golly gosh I sure am tired;)
--
Tumblr
--
Sound cloud
--
Youtube
Nonsense_Profile

Postby itroitnyah » 27 Dec 2012 08:23

Nonsense_Profile wrote:I probably should but frankly it's 6 a.m. And golly gosh I sure am tired;)
I wake up at 4:30 in the morning regularly. I think that if I can be awake by 4:30 and not be tired, you can make a more subtle mention towards pirating, in more of a non supportive way.

But whatever, I'm not trying to argue with you or anything.
itroitnyah

Postby Nine Volt » 27 Dec 2012 09:15

itroitnyah wrote:
Nonsense_Profile wrote:I probably should but frankly it's 6 a.m. And golly gosh I sure am tired;)
I wake up at 4:30 in the morning regularly. I think that if I can be awake by 4:30 and not be tired, you can make a more subtle mention towards pirating, in more of a non supportive way.

But whatever, I'm not trying to argue with you or anything.

Oh come on, giving him a warning for a joke about piracy is just ridiculous :)
Though, I made a joke about piracy a while back and someone (not saying names) threw a shitstorm over it.

Also, wasn't it 4th who didn't like your swearing?

Either way, good review, I like your style :)
Nine Volt

Postby Lavender_Harmony » 27 Dec 2012 09:54

TLDR: Don't buy beats, they're all shit.
Lavender_Harmony

Primary: Not yet specified.

Postby itroitnyah » 27 Dec 2012 09:57

Lavender_Harmony wrote:TLDR: Don't buy beats, they're all shit.

Yet the mainstream audience will still buy beats because of their "insane bass". After all, that seems to be all the mainstream audience cares about anymore, given all the "top x dubstep bass drops" videos on youtube, and all the bass they put into mainstream music.
itroitnyah

Postby the4thImpulse » 27 Dec 2012 11:26

Did we really need another review on beats??
the4thImpulse

Primary: Ableton Live 8

Postby Lavender_Harmony » 27 Dec 2012 16:07

In other news, Sennheiser 212pro sells for less than $40 retail, is more comfortable and has a lot of bass, and an added bonus of not making you look like a pleb.
Lavender_Harmony

Primary: Not yet specified.

Postby Nonsense_Profile » 27 Dec 2012 17:41

I was wondering why I was still a member on here :lol:
--
Tumblr
--
Sound cloud
--
Youtube
Nonsense_Profile

Return to Hardware/Tracking/Performance Advice