What does everypony do all day?

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Re: What does everypony do all day?

Postby PinkieGuy » 15 Jul 2011 00:59

I'm a Law/Economics student, third year at university. I have one week left of winter break left, so i'm getting back into the study mindset at the moment.

Apart from that, I'm job hunting at the moment (small town + big uni = 0 part-time/casual jobs) and I also play in 2 bands. The rest of my time gets caught up in co-curricular projects, like the law student society, commerce student society and ECU.

Sleep is replaced my composition :)
JackleApp wrote:THIS IS A HEINOUS ABUSE OF POWER BUT

YOUR MOD COMMANDS YOU
PinkieGuy

Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Pinkie Cake » 15 Jul 2011 02:56

I'm studying interactive design in college, 2 years done, 1 to go. But now it's summer, that means that I have too much free time. And in my free time I create music, learn to create music, do graffiti, play wargames (WM/H), chill with friends and sometimes play minecraft. Actualy I want a job, but I'm too lazy to do something. Well money inflow is from stencil making :D
Pinkie Cake

Postby FoozogzPepperBrony » 22 Jul 2011 18:50

Going to community college to take my GEDs and a few major classes(I'm looking at electrical engineering atm). Summer, I have 1 class, Chinese 2. Very useful.

Computer programming was pretty fun, but music making/game design/BOTH just seem so much more appealing(I've had more experience with these than engineering stuff, like building a motor...sucks really. I want to design a coaster someday). Even so, neither of them make as much money. Especially music...qq

Anyway, when I'm not learning Chinese, I'm lurking on here and other equestria sites, waiting for an awesome idea to run through my head so I can whip out my DAW and bring forth my vision. I have an unfinished game that I probably won't ever get back to also cuz I'm too obsessed with making music.
DAW: Ableton
HELLO, OLD FRIENDS~
FoozogzPepperBrony

Postby Bagpipe Brony » 22 Jul 2011 22:57

Good God, everyone my age seems to have a job, where are you all getting them?!? xD It is quite a challenge in SoCal atm.
~Our resident Bagpipe Playing, too-much-bling wearing, Smirnoff drinking, Coca Cola addicted, rockstar-wannabe, Glam Brony.
-Stuck in the 80's since 1989
Projects lined up:
-CMC Baroque techno remix
-Rarity's Battle theme
O__o lame sig...
Bagpipe Brony

Postby FoozogzPepperBrony » 23 Jul 2011 00:46

Bagpipe Brony wrote:Good God, everyone my age seems to have a job, where are you all getting them?!? xD It is quite a challenge in SoCal atm.

We're in the same boat.
I never said I had a job. :p I was offered one recently-entry level too, but it was a full time job only and I'm a college student.

I was greatly disappointed.
HELLO, OLD FRIENDS~
FoozogzPepperBrony

Postby Bagpipe Brony » 23 Jul 2011 01:03

At least you were offered a job lol, no one even calls for interviews...the dirty turds >_>...
~Our resident Bagpipe Playing, too-much-bling wearing, Smirnoff drinking, Coca Cola addicted, rockstar-wannabe, Glam Brony.
-Stuck in the 80's since 1989
Projects lined up:
-CMC Baroque techno remix
-Rarity's Battle theme
O__o lame sig...
Bagpipe Brony

Postby Pinkie Cake » 23 Jul 2011 04:00

FoozogzPepperBrony wrote:I never said I had a job. :p I was offered one recently-entry level too, but it was a full time job only and I'm a college student.

Are you sure you're not my clone? Never had one too and the same story happened to me this summer.
Pinkie Cake

Postby FoozogzPepperBrony » 23 Jul 2011 10:30

Pinkie Cake wrote:
FoozogzPepperBrony wrote:I never said I had a job. :p I was offered one recently-entry level too, but it was a full time job only and I'm a college student.

Are you sure you're not my clone? Never had one too and the same story happened to me this summer.

Dang, that's mind-twisting.
HELLO, OLD FRIENDS~
FoozogzPepperBrony

Postby ArtAttack » 23 Jul 2011 12:29

I'm just a kid enjoying his summer. So I'm on nearly all day erryday. I'll have high school in September, so expect usage to drop drastically, then. I mostly just compose and play instruments the whole day, (I've forced myself to stop playing video games, as I'm concentrating on my music).
Name: Sam
DAW: FL Studio 10
Genre: French Electro, Electro House, Complextro, Dubstep
Current Projects:
SECOND ALBUM
BALLOON PARTY: Tourniqakes
Lots of remixes omg
ArtAttack

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: idiot mark

Postby TheSunAndTheRainfall » 31 Jul 2011 19:22

Dayum, this place is full of awesome people doing awesome stuff. It kinda makes me feel bad about the way I spend my time. D:

I'm studying telecommunications and electronic engineering in an university out of state, and I hope to specialize in acoustics. I figure it will give me some solid knowledge that can complement the things I know about recording music and all that.

During school periods, whenever I'm not doing school stuff I'm usually either surfing the web, or playing guitar, or reading a book, or reading up on how to make the best of my DAW, or reading up on how recording studios in general work, or working on some music, or drawing some doodles, or out jogging, or doing something that needs to be done in the house, or whatever. Every once in a while I'll be out in the city either on my own or with some friends, on random mini adventures. One of the more recent ones involved buying a mattress in a remote part of town, and then dropping it off in an even more remote part of town. Good times. :B
TheSunAndTheRainfall

Postby Omnipony » 02 Aug 2011 12:32

Study music, and eat food. :3
Bamdcanp
Newgrewds
Yutube
Sodclod

wooden toster is smelly
Omnipony

Primary: Fableton
Cutie Mark: a hot ass

Postby Diss Order » 02 Aug 2011 13:16

Mourning my deceased, 2 week old monster PC. It died. :(
New aliases: Subhoofer, for online fandom stuffs. Name Not Required is for original stuff. :)

https://soundcloud.com/djnnr/lemons-2nd-preview
Diss Order

Postby FoozogzPepperBrony » 03 Aug 2011 23:54

Omnipony wrote:Study music, and eat food. :3

The secret to musical success.

Diss Order wrote:Mourning my deceased, 2 week old monster PC. It died. :(

Died in 2 weeks? What happen
HELLO, OLD FRIENDS~
FoozogzPepperBrony