To those of you that know me.

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

To those of you that know me.

Postby TehFourteenth » 06 May 2014 21:59

This is not goodbye forever, but goodbye for now...

https://soundcloud.com/tehfourteenth/my ... as-a-brony

Those of you who knew of me before my little altercation with Brony Musician Blunders will have known that I've been at this for a while... And those very same people are the ones that I am most regretful towards because of a nine-month hiatus that saw me literally stop caring about a scene that helped me discover my love for music.

I love this community to bits and I will truly miss you guys, but I don't think I was cut out to be a Brony musician, but I'm glad I tried.

Once again, thank you guys for showing me such love and tolerance as well as putting me in my place when I needed it, because without that I wouldn't have been able to mature into the man I am now.

"Stormchaser" should be out by the end of the week and I hope that it will do justice to every single poorly produced track I've ever made.

Finally to those of you who don't know me, don't worry... You didn't really miss anything important ;)
YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIEK WUBS AND RARITY!!!

SO I PUT SOME WUBS IN YOUR RARITY, SO YOU CAN BEST PONY WHILE YOU WUB!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp7GDUbnwro&feature=plcp
TehFourteenth

Re: To those of you that know me.

Postby Navron » 07 May 2014 00:20

It sounds like you've made up your mind, but believe me man, if you stick with it, you WILL improve.

Some folks have been doing this longer, and others have a natural talent. It's easy for them to stay with a formula that works, but for many folks who struggle day in/day out with production, you'll more than likely pass most of the others.
DAW: Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8
Preferred Genre: Industrial/Trance
Hardware: Schecter Diamond Series Bass, Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, BP355 Effects Pedal, Keystudio 49K Keyboard, Akai APC40, Korg nanoKEY2 25k Keyboard
Navron
Global Moderator

Primary: Cubase 6.5

Re: To those of you that know me.

Postby itroitnyah » 07 May 2014 05:48

Like Nav said, it takes forever to get good

Just as an example, Flux Pavillion spent 10 years making music before getting signed.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Off-Topic Discussion