Who was in charge of Balloon Party?

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Who was in charge of Balloon Party?

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 04 Mar 2014 19:02

I'm wondering who was in charge of balloon party and rainbow and rooted and stuff. I mostly want to know because if it is who I think it is and that person is no longer around because reasons, who is going to do the next one? Right now would be a good time to start asking those questions and figuring this out if nobody is in charge of this anymore. And if someone is still in charge of this, why don't we get the next great mlp album going?

Thanks,
-BAC
Bronies Are Cool

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Snowboard

Re: Who was in charge of Balloon Party?

Postby itroitnyah » 04 Mar 2014 19:44

Another thread about this :|

You can read more about it in this thread, and this thread.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby JSynth » 04 Mar 2014 20:01

I think its time that they get put to rest anyway. They have been the source of a lot of drama in the music side of the fandom.
https://soundcloud.com/jasper-synth/back-at-me
Jokeblue wrote:You fool. You've doomed the Spam thread to yet another, inevitable :3 spam.

My Tumblr
My YouTube
My SoundCloud

DAW: Logic Pro 9
Plugins: Sylenth, Sausage Fattener, Komplete 9, NI The Mouth, Ozone 5, Bitspeek
JSynth

Primary: Logic 9
Cutie Mark: yo face

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 04 Mar 2014 21:42

I already knew about the drama with Circuitfry and what he did. I didn't ask what he did, I was asking to see who usually hosted this.

Now, knowing nobody is going to host this, I think that i would like to make a multi-album version of this. Because, some people like electronic, some people like metal. I also want to use it to Fund MLR. Actually, I think a large amount of stuff could benefit from this. idk. i'm not actually planning anything now, but I am planning to make plans.

now, I actually want to know what kinds of drama happened in this before. if it involved Circuitfry, well obviously he is no longer here so that won't happen again. I want to know the drama that actually happened with these albums. if I plan on planning anything, I'd like to know what worked, what didn't etc.
Bronies Are Cool

Cutie Mark: Snowboard

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 05 Mar 2014 05:17

Yeah, pretty much what everyone else said. Balloon Party was made to prove a point, that we could do a professional collab successfully, and to be honest it only partly managed to do that and caused more drama than it was worth. Rainbow and Rooted was essentially the same but with a more confused tone and fewer standout tracks.

MLR might be ready for something like this again someday. But given the current circumstances and recent events, BP should die before that day comes.

Also don't try take over BP. I doubt you could organize it given your own homelife and It's frankly insulting to Circuitfry, it's basically saying that he shouldn't run his own collab events.
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby CaptainFluffatun » 05 Mar 2014 06:26

We have a search function for a reason: viewtopic.php?t=9370
CaptainFluffatun

Primary: Cubase 5
Cutie Mark: Orchestral