I'm That Vylet Kid, Thing (Introducing Myself)

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

I'm That Vylet Kid, Thing (Introducing Myself)

Postby Vylet_Pony » 24 Nov 2013 21:02

Well now, it seems I haven't quite introduced myself yet. How unfortunate. I believe it would be a good time to do so now.

Yo guys, I am Vylet Pony. Maybe you've heard of me, maybe you haven't. That's a given isn't it. I am a 15 year old DJ / Producer from Mexico City, Utah, in the United Ukraine of Canada. If you believed that right there, I would consider seeing a psychologist about that. Anyhow, I'm from California, further locations undisclosed. I use GarageBand and Kontakt 5. My hardware being Five Macs, An M-Audio Oxygen 8 25 Key Keyboard, a K2000 V3 Kurzweil Full Keyboard, One set of M-Audio BX5a Studio Monitors, a Mackie Micro Series 1202 Mixer, and occasionally my iPad.

I write all types of computer music, but I mainly like to focus on Complextro and Swedish House. I am a vocalist as well. I have been producing EDM for under two years, but I have been writing my own music since age 5. I began my musical endeavors at the age of 1, when I got a DW drum set for my birthday. I play the drums, piano, a little guitar and bass now, and oddly enough the accordion.

I have been a brony since June 25, 2012 (Be very afraid I remember that), but I actually began making pony music a little before that. In April, I had my first encounter with a brony, I never knew the fandom even existed. I then started looking up MLP related stuff and the first thing I ever saw and heard was "This Day Aria", the scene straight from the Season 2 finale. I cried the first time hearing it, and still do to this day. I began working on amateurish remixes of "This Day Aria" and "Love is in Bloom" in the month of May. In June, I watched my first episode, "Read 'em and Weep", and on the 25th of June, declared myself a Brony. I had only begun my EDM making in January, so I was a bit rough on the edges. I never released any songs until December of 2012, last year. That was "No Matter What", a song dedicated to Spike and Twlight's friendship. But enough of that history.

Over ponies and music, I like CoD and the Battlefield series, I have a PS3. I am a Pokemon fanatic, amateur artist, Febreeze, Instagram over-usage is the best, I like all things Ninendo, and some other things that are possibly of interest. I also play with a slinky while I write music XD I have no idea. As much as I love and write EDM, my favorite music genres are actually Classical and Progressive Rock. You may hear those influences in my music.

So thats me. Me is fun. Never ask me to solve a Rubix cube, ever.
Vylet_Pony

Primary: GarageBand & Komplete 9
Cutie Mark: Upside Down Music Note

Re: I'm That Vylet Kid, Thing (Introducing Myself)

Postby Viricide Filly » 24 Nov 2013 21:03

The introduction thread is around 4 threads above here. Just drag your eyes from here upwards and you'll find it.
We breakfast is e

House. Glitch Hop. IDM. Breakbeat. Chillout. Footwork. Lo-fi. Vaporwave. Noise. These are some of the genres I like to completely ruin.
Viricide Filly

Primary: Hula Hoops
Cutie Mark: electric!1!11!

Postby itroitnyah » 24 Nov 2013 22:24

Hi Vylet

I am a 15 year old
We can tell

Welcome to the forum. As Viricide Filly mentioned, there's a proper introduction thread that you can go and introduce yourself in at the top of the community discussion subforum.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby ExoBassTix » 25 Nov 2013 03:06

itroitnyah wrote:
I am a 15 year old
We can tell

Speak for yourself please. Not everyone is you.

Anyways, big hi to the new guy :) as said before, ... Nevermind it's said before :P
Enjoy your stay and don't give people like itroit the chance to get on your nerves ;)
Best advice I could give.
The recent flamewar was caused by mutual aggression. If people like him get on your nerves, don't let it get to ya.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Return to Off-Topic Discussion