RIP, Drocsid [edit: maybe not]

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Re: RIP, Drocsid [edit: maybe not]

Postby Freewave » 30 Nov 2013 10:35

You know there's not getting along with your sister and then there's ....this. That's just beyond evil in my book. I hope you let your parents know what she did Drocsid as that's just not even close to acceptable behavior. I'm just shocked that someone would be that jealous and hateful of a sick sibling that they'd do that.
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby HMage » 30 Nov 2013 19:26

Drama. Drama never changes.
HMage

Primary: Ableton
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby ph00tbag » 30 Nov 2013 19:45

How old is she? That sounds like something that a particularly petulant preteen would do.
ph00tbag
Global Moderator

Primary: FL Studio

Postby itroitnyah » 30 Nov 2013 23:03

Freewave wrote:Drocsid's sister is evil
I don't see what's so bad about this. Like, I guess I understand that some people may have lost their shit, but I'm sure that the sister didn't mean it in an evil way.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11

Postby ClaviSound » 30 Nov 2013 23:28

All I know is that this was apparently what Drocsid's sister said to someone:

"I got so fucking sick of that little shit getting all the attention. Who cares if he's getting a surgery? I didn't think anyone. So I went and got his friend's account's password which wasn't really hard. He had a notebook of everything important. Why? Because I knew he cared about you, and it would destroy him to see you all sad at his death, and he wasn't even dead. It was pitiful how you all were. Caring about some kid who had a rough life. WHO CARES? Your precious little boyfriend is fine. He made it through the surgery against all odds and I've run out of excuses to where his phone was. I hope that this mess will be hard to clean up, and I hope you all abandon that little twat of a brother I have."

Now, I've only heard this from one source, so it's unverified, but that sounds pretty evil to me.

AND FOR ALL WE KNOW SHE CAUSED TEH ILLUMINATI
aka Scott Hopkins aka Swerve Keystyle aka Equestrian Threat: https://www.youtube.com/c/EquestrianThreat

I can't type cursive, so I don't know what's supposed to go in my signature.

Don't quote me.
ClaviSound

Primary: Audacity cuz sweg, Ableton
Cutie Mark: N/A

Postby itroitnyah » 01 Dec 2013 00:01

Ok, well, still. It's drama. Once people figure out "that little shit" is still alive, it'll go back to normal. Or whatever.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11

Postby Magnitude Zero » 01 Dec 2013 11:32

ClaviSound wrote:All I know is that this was apparently what Drocsid's sister said to someone:

"I got so fucking sick of that little shit getting all the attention. Who cares if he's getting a surgery? I didn't think anyone. So I went and got his friend's account's password which wasn't really hard. He had a notebook of everything important. Why? Because I knew he cared about you, and it would destroy him to see you all sad at his death, and he wasn't even dead. It was pitiful how you all were. Caring about some kid who had a rough life. WHO CARES? Your precious little boyfriend is fine. He made it through the surgery against all odds and I've run out of excuses to where his phone was. I hope that this mess will be hard to clean up, and I hope you all abandon that little twat of a brother I have."

Now, I've only heard this from one source, so it's unverified, but that sounds pretty evil to me.

AND FOR ALL WE KNOW SHE CAUSED TEH ILLUMINATI

This is completely baffling me just because of how cliché it sounds. "Your precious little boyfriend" like jesus christ is she a bad drama villain or something? Did the writers want to establish her as cruel and heartless by making her do the most generically evil thing they could think of?

I'm not even really angry, just really confused at how someone could think this up and say "yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me!"
Formerly known as Blind

DAW: FL Studio 10
Style: Chill/Downtempo

Soundcloud | Youtube | Tumblr
Magnitude Zero

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: Horse butt not large enough

Postby ph00tbag » 01 Dec 2013 12:05

Like I said, particularly petulant preteen.

It's alliterative, that means it has to be true.
ph00tbag
Global Moderator

Primary: FL Studio

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion