I'll Just Go By Tae...

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

I'll Just Go By Tae...

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 07 Oct 2013 14:59

Hello, my name is Tae and I'm 17 years old. I've only just recently gotten into the MLP fandom and it's antics, surprisingly enough I used to think it was for little girls, but it just isn't true.

Ahem!!

Anyway. I live in the middle of nowhere...where I have no friends...no good friends persay, and where I have recenty discovered a longing to produce music as do some of my favorite pony and non pony artists who actually happen to be here.

I am currently blank flanked...I have no skills except singing and voice acting maybe, but any advice would be great, two people have already helped me quite a lot.

My DJ name is based on an OC of mine I've named Angelshy, who is sister to Fluttershy and in a way associated with Discord's past on terms of wreaking chaos...with six personalities, which I wish to somehow incorperate into my music...

Anything else you may or may not want to know just ask. Forgive me if my forum is bad, I'm new at this too.

-Tae
Last edited by DJ D!SC0RD3R on 07 Oct 2013 18:02, edited 1 time in total.
Not sure if someone beat me to this buuuuuut...: I'm P-I-N-K-A-M-E-N-A P-I-E...hey Rainbow Dash won't you plea$e c0m3 m4K3 CUPC4KE5 W!TH M3?
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Mash-Up

Re: I'll Just Go By Tae...

Postby simonli2575 » 07 Oct 2013 15:37

The introduction thread is this way, my friend.
But still, hi and welcome to MLR. We hope you'll enjoy your stay while you're here.
http://soundcloud.com/simonli2575
My YouTube channel
Steam profile
Software: FL Studio, Z3ta+2 & Massive
Hardware: Roland 800-Pro and a computer
Genres: Drum 'n' Bass and occasionally Jungle
Genres I want to try out: Dubstep, Breakcore, Hardstyle and Trap
Alycs made my new avatar. \o/
simonli2575

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Why are you staring at my ass

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 07 Oct 2013 18:01

simonli2575: Of course I will, I came to learn and maybe make a few things, even if they might not be as great as what you all make here since I'm new and all, and hopefully remove this 'blank flank' status. Even drawing backgrounds for anyone's music would be great...but as of now that and singing is all I can do...:/ I thank you for the support. <3
Not sure if someone beat me to this buuuuuut...: I'm P-I-N-K-A-M-E-N-A P-I-E...hey Rainbow Dash won't you plea$e c0m3 m4K3 CUPC4KE5 W!TH M3?
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby Viricide Filly » 07 Oct 2013 18:39

DJ D!SC0RD3R wrote:Even drawing backgrounds for anyone's music would be great

My interest is perked

But seriously the introduction thread is in this sub forum >.>
We breakfast is e

House. Glitch Hop. IDM. Breakbeat. Chillout. Footwork. Lo-fi. Vaporwave. Noise. These are some of the genres I like to completely ruin.
Viricide Filly

Primary: Hula Hoops
Cutie Mark: electric!1!11!

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 08 Oct 2013 07:16

Viricide Filly: Forgive me, I was directed here for introductions by another user, I'm really bad at things like this.
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby DJ D!SC0RD3R » 08 Oct 2013 08:09

Is there a way to delete your own post? It says that you can but I don't see that option anywhere in the editing...I don't want to have too many posts of the same thing...^^*
I'm Pinkalicious
DJ D!SC0RD3R

Postby Freewave » 08 Oct 2013 11:42

locking this as its a mistake obviously.
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Return to Off-Topic Discussion