Afrox's Motilove of the Day Thread

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Afrox's Motilove of the Day Thread

Postby Mr.Afrox » 04 Oct 2013 20:11

Heya Everybeing it has been quite long i haven't been in these amazing parts of the internet,and with such dedication i am here to announce and launch something new.

Onto many keys of knowledge,many care about governamental affairs and political disorder to be a key in society ,i personally believe that happiness should be key,i've through these years of life and many hospitilizations ,that happiness heals the inner and outer being. It makes them smile, be proud and even sometimes , share beautiful moments of love . I have dedicated many moments of my life in making beings happy and even save some from making the worst choice in their life.

I believe that everybeing can achieve everything they want,that includes you and the whole wide population of beings . I believe in you , that you can achieve everything, i will support you no matter what and onto these subjects.If you ever need some cheering up ,i am always here ,i may seem young,but i have dealt with much older beings than me.You are all my family,my inspiration,my love.I,Afrox Jones,Thank you for reading this and love everyone and each of you amazingly beautiful beings <3

if this wonderful website let's me,i would love to do these everyday,for those who might need it :3
Mr.Afrox

Primary: FL STUDIO 11.04
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Afrox's Motilove of the Day Thread

Postby Viricide Filly » 04 Oct 2013 20:12

YES THIS FINALLY EXISTS
The internet has been without this topic for too long.
We breakfast is e

House. Glitch Hop. IDM. Breakbeat. Chillout. Footwork. Lo-fi. Vaporwave. Noise. These are some of the genres I like to completely ruin.
Viricide Filly

Primary: Hula Hoops
Cutie Mark: electric!1!11!

Postby itroitnyah » 04 Oct 2013 20:20

I think that inner piece is when you just let things be. Like, ok. That one person you hate because they think that abortion is wrong? What's so bad about them thinking that abortion is bad? Nothing, that's right. Just chill and let them roll up their undies into an epic wedgie over the subject.

Just chill out, do what you love and don't interfere with what others love. Interfering with what others love is the cause for 90% of the shit that's wrong with this world, if not more.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11

Postby Viricide Filly » 04 Oct 2013 20:26

itroitnyah wrote:I think that inner piece is when you just let things be. Like, ok. That one person you hate because they think that abortion is wrong? What's so bad about them thinking that abortion is bad? Nothing, that's right. Just chill and let them roll up their undies into an epic wedgie over the subject.

Just chill out, do what you love and don't interfere with what others love. Interfering with what others love is the cause for 90% of the shit that's wrong with this world, if not more.

I think you missed the entire point of this thread. Afrox made this thread so people can come in and be cheered up and happy. It was suggested in a skype chat me and him are in. This has nothing to do with abortion or whatever or ranting or interfering or whatever.
We breakfast is e

House. Glitch Hop. IDM. Breakbeat. Chillout. Footwork. Lo-fi. Vaporwave. Noise. These are some of the genres I like to completely ruin.
Viricide Filly

Primary: Hula Hoops
Cutie Mark: electric!1!11!

Postby itroitnyah » 04 Oct 2013 20:40

Like chill. Being cheered and happy was pretty much the point of what I replied, so you missed it entirely. What I was trying to say was just being chill and letting things be is the key to being happy in life.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11

Postby S.P.P » 05 Oct 2013 01:26

Argument within two posts? That's an academy record!
S.P.P

Primary: FL Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools

Postby ExoBassTix » 05 Oct 2013 05:17

PYR3LIGHT wrote:Argument within two posts? That's an academy record!

I feel sad for Afrox :/
Especially since the idea is good. I'd even offer my help on this, since I too have helped lots of people in the past (and that has occasionally taken a lot of me), and I love the feeling of having helped someone get back on track. I too helped people move away from what would be their final decision. It's hard, true, but they came back to senses eventually.

Anyways, argument over, it was a misunderstanding, fight it out over PM.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby Mr.Afrox » 05 Oct 2013 17:03

3097 users and 3 years ago our good friend Makkon brought forth on this website, a new home, conceived in liberty of art and music, and dedicated to the proposition that all brony's are equal.

Now we are engaged in a great debate, testing whether that our knowledge overides others, or any being so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great website. We have come to dedicate a portion of our hearts, as a final resting place for those who here gave their all so that website might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But in a larger sense,we cannot fret,we cannot give up,we cannot stop making what we love and share it on this website. The brave brony's, active and retired, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above there poor power,we are brony's and we shall not back down. The world will little note, nor long remember, what we say here, but some can never forget what we did here. It is for us the artist,the musicians,the animators,all of us talented beings, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which we who fought here have far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great home remaining before us that from these honored musicians we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion.I will not give up,i will not bow,i will not back down and i sure as hell won't give up on any of you beautiful being,i shall always be here to comfort your strong and proud heart,you are my family,i love all of you,i see in both of you're ways to my brother and sister,itroitnyah,i approve of your way of thinking and find that you were actually pointing out an example of how you're ways could make others happy and so forth i love you for being such a beautifully truthful and forward being ,sharing your points and views prove liberty to all of us and i surely appreciate that <3. I love all you lovely beings and will keep updating this page forever :3333 <333 have an amazing nighter or morning for does with time differences <3
Mr.Afrox

Postby ExoBassTix » 06 Oct 2013 04:29

I want to hug you now.

I really, really wanna hug you.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby Mr.Afrox » 06 Oct 2013 17:37

The battle, brothers and sisters, is not to be fought alone; i say this to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, my dear family, we have a connection. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the battle. There is no retreat but in talent and love! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of our heart, The war was inevitable and let we've fought the hater! with bravery ,hope and beauty,we are beings of art,we are proud and we are strong

It is in vain, my lovely beings, to extenuate the matter.The young and the old may have cried, but now we have proved to them that we are peace,we are love,we are talent,we are the saviors. The next gale that sweeps from the internet will bring to our minds,questions of pure doubth, we have already won .But do not stand idle What is it that we love? What would they take from us? It is clear,we peace,some of us ensure it, but it has to be purchased at the price of freedom and bravery,do not forbid it, I know not what course others may take; but as for me, i take liberty.All of you that believe they have won the battle ,look into yourselves and ask,who am i? you will then see.That we,yes us,all of you beautiful and lovely talented beings,that we have won this battle and that we have prevailed in love,i love each and everybeing here and i shall always be here for you,send me anything,i will reply and help you with anything,i love all of you <3

*Hugs to Exo and everybeing*

i will be updating this page for le everz :33

small sprite update:i will start making sprites oc next week again
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 07 Oct 2013 20:24

It is peculiarly appointed upon you who have talent and love to set a right example to others. I ask you to remember that you cannot retain your self-respect if you are threatened or hurt,the one who is to lead a clean and honorable life must inevitably suffer if his speech likewise is not clean and honorable. Every being here knows the temptations that sets all of us in this home. At times any being will fall. I do not expect perfection, but I do expect genuine and sincere effort toward being talentful and lovely in thought, in word, and in an effort. Our whole effort should be toward repairing a set of the strong qualities . I expect you to be strong.I want to see it a moving spirit among beings of strength. I do not expect you to lose one particle of your strength or courage by being broken. On the contrary, I should hope to see each being who is a member of this home, from his membership in it become all the fighters to work in time of peace and if, which may Heaven forfend, if war should come, all the fighters to fight in time of war against the haters. I desire to see in this home the talentful being strong and the strong being talentful.I love all of you,you are what i am happy to call my family,my home and my friends.I'll never give up on any of you.I will always fight by your side and i shall never stop supporting each and everyone of you,you are my beautiful lovely beings of talent and i am here to tell you,i am always here for all of you <3
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 08 Oct 2013 19:49

Let the being of learning, the being of lettered leisure, beware of the temptation to pose to yourself and to others as a cynic, as a being who has outgrown emotions and beliefs, the being to whom good and evil are as one. The poorest way to face life is to face it with a tear. There are many talentful beings who feel a kind of pride in hurting others for no reason there are many who confine themselves to criticism of the way others do what they themselves dare not even attempt. There is no more unhealthy being, no being less worthy of respect, than he who either really holds hate, or feigns to hold love , whether in glory or in that noble effort which, even if it fails, comes to second glory. A loving habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise himself, which will not accept contact with life’s realities , all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. They mark the brony's and many others unfit to bear their part painfully in the stern strife of living, who seek, in the affection of contempt for the love of others, to hide from others and from themselves in their own weakness. I love all you ,you are my family <33333
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 09 Oct 2013 18:59

All these years you've been crying your heart out,your feelings have blown open to me ad i have been ,your glazy trouble eyes have looking to my clear hazel sight and i have seen not more neither less beauty than yours,you've only been inspiring and beautiful,you've captivated me onto new worlds ,you've made me proud to be here next to your presence,you've energized every single heartbeat and movement in my body.You are what drived me,now i see those simple tears burning through your face and i must tell you this.I will forever be here...There is no one that will stop me from helping you...You are my heart,my limbs,my star in the darkness,my core in fusion,you are my everything.I will catch you from were you have fallen and lift you up through the skies of eden ,we wil take off in the distance of this eternal land,i swear we will make it all better,i will wake you up from these ashes,wether i am burned or sliced by the fires of the hell they have put you through ,i will gladly take risk in this affair,i will risk everything,every breath i will take will be for your heartbeat.I will never stop loving you,let us fly upon these tides of fury and blasphemy,let us show all of those who have hurted you what we are made of,let's prove to each of them,what it is to destroy hate...open your heart,deliver your mind and unleash your soul.<3
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 10 Oct 2013 19:51

Remember these days when the sun use to light us,when the cracks didn't break through our skin,when the tears on our faces didn't feel like tar,when everybeing was still alive,when all of them use to play and joyfully enduce us in daily dreams and beautiful subjects of our present time,i cannot bring back these times.But i can promiss you better.Let me wipe away your gutted feelings,let me make you dream again,let me fill you with the love you deserve,all of these devious beings who have betrayed you and laid waste to your mind,it is time to prosper and fight back with our hearts,fight back with the piece of eden,that as been given to us.To fight with love,with our talent,with our souls and are magical inner-self and it gold time to be proud of who we all are and fight back.Now,break those spines back in order and fight for justice ,for the lands in your mind and heart,those places no one can steal from you and stand tall infront of those who linch themselves with what they call "power".Real power is earned through controlling yourselves,through learning,through the very core lessons that your life reserves to your sight.To gladly breathe in the ashes of your heart and create new worlds. We out of all people have to make our life a never-ending book of beautiful moments.Towards the future go,in the present we stay and from the past we learn.May love be shared to everybeing as always i love everyone of you beautiful beings <3333
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 11 Oct 2013 20:03

oh when i see eyes,my insides scream,when i feel your heartly words cross my heart like a strifing magical arrow that rips through the skies as one infinite beautiful entity,when i see in your soul,the memories from our past feelings re-enlighten themselves towards a new dawn and break the dusk roughly upon these new worlds we have gladly created.Forward infront of ourselves we have shot this bullet of eternal love,many think,This bullet may fall,but they do not know,that it as been forged into friendship,into the love we have all shared,into the tears we have cried,into the upmost realizations of our forever special lives,all of use will never be the same,because each of us,have a purpose,a way,a path,we and only us can truly follow and that path i believe all of us can succeed in this paths,because after all we are the ones ,who have to stay awake to make every little pump of our young heart flow blood through every movement we do,we are not perfect,nothing is perfect,and what i may say may contridict what i just said,but to not be perfect is perfect,it proves your uniquity and your inner beauty,it proves you fight everysingle day of your lives for you and for the ones you love.It shows that each of us,have been doing it right after all.We have been Perfect. <33333 i love each and everyone of you,to me your heart is mine and i shall take care of it forever.
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 12 Oct 2013 23:00

That one day,when you ran away,even though happiness was surrounding you in the deepest of feelings.I remember that day,when the flowers of your soul wouldn't grow again,when your heart was set on self-destruct,when the tears you shed,didn't mean anything.I am here to save you from these time,to break the ropes that are tightening to the ground like the spikes in your heart,these words they yelled in your face for all these years,but now,we can both be proud of what, we've achieved with our heart,soul and minds bonded togheter,we shall never stop running forward and breaking the walls they try to put infront of us,with both of us fused togheter these walls dissapear and fade away like they never existed in the first place.Because these walls,do not exist after all,as we have broken all of them already.Against the light,we shall rise,next to darkness we shall glow and in these new eras of love and peace we shall flow~. <33333 love all of you,thank you all for being so amazingly beautiful :3
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 15 Oct 2013 05:41

I still remember it as it was yesterday,these dark clouds surrounding my mind and my every move,the shadows invading my veins,i thought it was truly out of breath,no breathing,no walking,no seeing.I was blind,until i saw this one light,these friends of all of nations and cultures,these unique beings surrounding me and breaking those clouds down,digging me out of the dark place i was in,taking off the blind fold i wore,repairing my broken wings,feeding me everyday with happiness,seeing potential in everything i did.These friends i still see among all of you,you've enlighten my life,my soul and what i can gladly call my being.Your presence makes me shiver in delightful happiness each time i see any of you.I appreciate each word you say to me,any help i can provide,makes me glad to be here.I will always be here to bring happiness to your heart and to your soul,it does not matter to me if it rips off my fingers,i'll take my weapon of mass loving in hand and blow them away for you and every single one of you. -Finale by RNBK <3
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 15 Oct 2013 21:51

we have known each other for quite awhile now, i have an amazing feeling about all of you and i would love to share it with you .You've been an amazing inspirations to me,but i've got to admit,i didn't come here to talk only about your dashing talents.I came here to tell you how i find your hearts simply beautiful . I've seen how you act and your beauty must truly be shared.I believe in you and that we can all make it were we want to go.You've only dazzled me in love and amazement,all of you are truly magical and i deeply love you ,keep on going on,never give up when it seems like you can't fully fly yet.Because I believe you can fly,I believe you can throw those tears away and smile...because you,all of you are family <3
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 16 Oct 2013 21:51

Uniquity ,defines each of us beautifully,it is one of the reasons,why we all fight each other because we are different,life teaches you to accept these differences but you teach yourself to accept your uniquity,you learn to harness the power of love and happiness to help and share that happiness with others wether it is with talent ,flower,chocolate,or simple words.The beauty of it is that it can be spread through litteraly anything,you all have an immense shot at being happy forever,anyone can be happy,no object or possesion defines what lays in your heart.What lays in there is yours and only yours it is what you deserved and what you earned.Believe me ,there will be a mass of conflicts in life,but this not mean ,you have to faint and break to the idea of a conflict, being considerate and dealing with facts with your heart and happiness will bring good results.If You have the heart for it ,you can make it happen and i know all of you have the heart for it.So come on , what are we waiting for? Let's fly~ <3
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 20 Oct 2013 20:21

My First Speech:
im ready for it i ready for the fight im always ready for it my heart pumping not givin up on the moment roses growing earths turning and im waiting for it everyday till the end of times to the day i will meet with it i will defeat it and be the savior of this pity i will rise upon my own self and win the battle as i rise upon the springs of heaven and hell i will never give up.
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 22 Oct 2013 21:14

All the things we have learned come in this one big core,called our heart,our sweat,tears and blood flow through every move we make,some may ask why shouldn't i give up when things seem to only crush you down.The reason is,that if you break these things that are crushing you down.You will break the laws of yourself and create upon your own soul,new laws of living,you will break the damned routine and walk forward in destiny,you and the other that have learned so will rise and tell,this to others to make them rise,each one after an other.It will prove that you have saved a life,not only a life but maybe even the whole universe.If you are able to not only break these laws but accept who and what you are,not only that but to fight all these things surrounding your mind,maybe voices,maybe lost dreams,or hopes.You will be able to revive each of them and prove again that you have rised upon the best,you have learned the Reason of Going Forward. <3
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 22 Oct 2013 21:34

I am glad to advert to all of you,great success,you are alive each and all of you are alive,i want you to strenghten this moment and cherish it,you can walk,you can breathe,you can eat,you are free,you can choose to break the laws the government as made,you can be against each and every one of them.But out of this you wll learn consequences,does this mean you must stand back and crawl away from that being who is yourself,No.It means you can run further towards building yourself and the armor that surrounds you,your home,to build a home,is to build thy self and towards such subjects.You and you only are proven to build yourself ,to feed your hunger for adventure and curiousity,to fill your knowledge with beautiful memories,you have the duty to shoot straight infront of you and hit the target,that is your dreams.But the truth is,that arrow as already been shot perfectly all you need to do is to retrieve that arrow and walk forward to the target and build,what we all call our home~ to build a home,is to build thy self <3
Mr.Afrox

Postby S.P.P » 23 Oct 2013 04:27

C-c-combo breaker!
S.P.P

Primary: FL Studio, Ableton, Pro Tools

Postby Mr.Afrox » 27 Oct 2013 17:58

After all these years many of us have learned that our skills and talents forged togheter can glorify every single effort,we have made up to now,wether in a time limit or denial of a certain truth,no one can truly deny who they are and simply change they're soul,the act of those who taint others with hate crimes and sinic undealth with treachery should be poured out of the walls of life,no one can choose who lives truly,you cannot destroy someone's soul,wether you kill them torture them or even worse they're souls will never be tainted by dirty acts,some of them are believers,others tellers of the story,some only wanderers of our beautiful world,i for one am not here to tell but to create the story,the story that will carry each and everyone of you to a new world of enjoyment and beauty,my name is Afrox Jones and i welcome you to never-ending happiness -Welcome Home by Afrox Rnbk Jones
Mr.Afrox

Postby Mr.Afrox » 12 Nov 2013 16:20

When the things around you crumble and crash upon your head,When does you thought loved you turn they're back on you,when the best answer seems to be the easy way out of what you think sucks,look into me for comfort,when your own parents refuse your demands of help and look away from your horrified cries,look into me for consolation,when your own heart seems to have turn against you and those you love,look into me for knowledge.As I for one and may I say many will be here for you in love and support,we will carry you on with our hearts and mind ,we shall not lay back on this task as we are here for you.We are your family.
Mr.Afrox

Next

Return to Off-Topic Discussion