Afrox's Motilove of the Day Thread

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Re: Afrox's Motilove of the Day Thread

Postby Mr.Afrox » 06 Jan 2014 16:58

Upon the dreams that you've laid at my door, the tears that you've let go because of the eternal sorrow that follow your every move. Even though, life seems to be a splinter in your heart that only cause you distress, I see into you and into your every move and encounter. I see the beauty that lays inside you soul just waiting to show itself to my eyes. You may think you are lost but the truth is you never were because I've always known you. It does not matter even if the others laugh , let them realize that you are better that you've grown to be the proud being you've sought to become let me fly with you and show you that you're talented. As we all are unique and amazing. I love each and every being here <3
Mr.Afrox

Primary: FL STUDIO 11.04
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Afrox's Motilove of the Day Thread

Postby Mr.Afrox » 15 Feb 2014 20:19

long ago, i met a girl, that girl was unlike any feeling i've ever felt , just like a red blossom of eternal truth , she made me proud to be here, she helped me but in all while i was teaching her to want to hang on to life , she thought so much more, she thought me love and that i could be appreciated by others, i've only had that true feeling of belonging , that feeling of loving and the burst of my heart that went around the world a milion that, i cannot love, without these two, and believe i mean it in the pure sense of the word , that is love, it takes 3 simple seconds to say that you love someone, it takes 3 hours to explain it , but it'll always take a lifetime to prove it...but to be honest, i think only i have felt the true feeling of love...after these 11 years i truly still do not get why this feeling has faded, but i still feel but a simple shard of that feeling for these two beings , i want to hold to that piece of the most beautiful feeling i've ever felt , the feeling of an unknown occurence, the feeling that no one truly has felt yet , a feeling that makes you able to achieve anything, to fight the largest tides , to strike the heaviest enemies, to lift other from their despair and to get out of unwanted situations, a feeling that makes you able to do everything, to create amazing creations in a few seconds, a feeling that makes you able to save. You've all followed my quest , as we fight in this unbalanced dicture that the world tries to collaborate between themselves... Only The Puller of Strings , can truly save her. Togheter, we shall fight forever as one eternal family.
Mr.Afrox

Primary: FL STUDIO 11.04
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion