Forum game: F*ck no moments

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Re: Forum game: F*ck no moments

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 10 Sep 2013 23:45

I find out that one of my favorite comedians is coming to my town for a show. But I'll be on Coffs Harbour on a camping trip when he comes in :c
I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 11 Sep 2013 19:43

found out that my mom will kick me out of my house if i decide to work instead of going to college the year after i graduate. (my plan is to have a minimal loan for college, working is how to make money to reduce loans. Apparently, if I don't go to college immediately, I'm kicked, but my sister isn't?!?!? She lived here for 2+ years after highschool with only 1 semester of college. )
Bronies Are Cool

Cutie Mark: Snowboard

Postby Alycs » 14 Sep 2013 16:31

If you know what college you're going to, a lot of colleges have some small job openings for students; or you can find jobs in the area.
Soundcloud||Tumblr||Youtube||Graphics||Bandcamp
Freewave wrote:being too critical can make you too critical
Alycs

Cutie Mark: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 14 Sep 2013 16:49

Alycs wrote:If you know what college you're going to, a lot of colleges have some small job openings for students; or you can find jobs in the area.

My boss said that I could intern him when I graduate high school. He makes a crap ton of money, I would get paid for interning him. So, I think it would be good to intern him because then I could get an office position that makes me a crap ton of money. Plus, I'd only need 2 years of college for his job, in business and accounting. Not to mention, my boss owns the entire company that I work for. So I know people who could lead me to earn a lot of money.
Bronies Are Cool

Postby caprix snare » 16 Sep 2013 18:53

stress induced fever :"P.(its really bad)
space pirates from mars.
caprix snare

Primary: reason 6.5
Cutie Mark: al bout da booty

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 16 Sep 2013 20:23

Random head ache. I have one
Bronies Are Cool

Postby Sonarch » 16 Sep 2013 20:46

I have a conflicting personality, in which one side is easily distracted and procrastinates on everything, while the other side refuses to allow me to not do said things. It's led me to countless late nights finishing schoolwork and projects the night before they're due, because I refuse to go to sleep with unfinished work due the next day. It's probably cost me a terrifying amount of sleep. Trying to do better this year...
My goal is to be capable of making any kind of music that strikes my fancy, and do it well.
Twitter @SonarchMusic
Soundcloud
Tumblr
Sonarch

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 16 Sep 2013 22:02

My Internet has been crap the last few days.
Bronies Are Cool

Postby caprix snare » 23 Sep 2013 18:50

i accidentally deleted a song on reason and now i want it back. ):
space pirates from mars.
caprix snare

Primary: reason 6.5
Cutie Mark: al bout da booty

Postby JSynth » 24 Sep 2013 09:56

^^^ Check the trash can?

A squeaker joins the game.
https://soundcloud.com/jasper-synth/back-at-me
Jokeblue wrote:You fool. You've doomed the Spam thread to yet another, inevitable :3 spam.

My Tumblr
My YouTube
My SoundCloud

DAW: Logic Pro 9
Plugins: Sylenth, Sausage Fattener, Komplete 9, NI The Mouth, Ozone 5, Bitspeek
JSynth

Primary: Logic 9
Cutie Mark: yo face

Postby Ocular » 27 Sep 2013 12:09

and I just fucking ruptured my right eardrum

aaaagh
inactive
Ocular

Postby FLAOFEI » 28 Sep 2013 09:01

Has tinitus since haloween discos in school 4 years ago, don't realy mind any more, but a big F no at the time.

Bigger problem is the unatractive, socialy incompetent guy in school who dosn't understand when he says racist stuff folows me home on the buss, at least every 2nd school day, insting on a conversation.
When he is not there I use those 20 min to plan the rest of my day, so I can actually get both homework, music and any other important activity in to my already cramped scedual. When he is there I spend the time thinking either "Oh god no! Pleas don't say your a nationalist when your on a buss surounded by non-swedish looking people, I look verry swedish and I don't want to die!!!" or "Oh god... I don't care about that song you played on ITG yesterday!!!" or "Oh god... Why are you askinb me how to become socialy accepted!?!?!? I was a total social shut in till 3years ago! I got over it literally by just talking to ppl anyway! I told you this a milion times on the buss before! But it's clearly not workinb for you!!! WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLOWING ME!?!?!?" depending on what he talks about. Hes ben folowing me like this for 3 years now, and I never dare tell him of, cause I know how it feels not haveing any friends, and he sees me as his only friend it seems...

If you read that Crazy Dre: yes it's you I was writeinb about, also, its kinda creepy if you stalk me this far through the internets...

In other fuck no news, I'm going for the win. I have a so big fuck no moment... It's way worsw than being unatractive.

I am atractive, have many friends of the female sex, but I have never, ever had a girlfriend... EVER!!! And am 18!!! MLP:FML!!!
)>-<)))^*> Sharkpon4srs
https://soundcloud.com/flaofei/brothel-king
Rainbow Dash lives on SOUNDCLOUD; Big Mac posts on Eeyyuptube; Twilight is a BOOKfACE; Octavia went to BandCamp! And Derpy has bad balance, you could say she TUMBLrING
ImageOMG POLKA PLOT!!! BEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF POLKACORE!!!
FLAOFEI

Primary: Fruit Loops 10
Cutie Mark: POLKA PLOT

Postby Seedling » 28 Sep 2013 21:20

Wait...
People consider falling asleep during/being late to school a f*ck no moment?
i do that literally every day .-.

I'm on holidays, so I my biggest one at the moment is the fact that I think I am literally turning nocturnal and school starts again in a week. I can't actually get to sleep until about 4-6am no matter how tired I am.

Sonarch, I know exactly what you mean. Laziness and perfectionism is a terrible, terrible mix.
Seedling

Primary: Logic Pro X 10.0.6
Cutie Mark: Guitar

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussion