The Equestrian Gamers

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

The Equestrian Gamers

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 01 May 2013 08:35

so, how many of you have not heard of call of duty? seriously, its pretty popular nowadays right?
Well for those of you that somehow have never heard of it, it's a super unrealistic, first person shooter that attempts to be realistic.

Anyway, when you play online, you can have clans and stuff. I recently joined a clan called The Equestrian Gamers on ps3. (TEQG) I don't really know if anyone plays on ps3, but if you want to join, friend request me on ps3 (nkriska131) or try to join the clan saying that you are a brony or something. We have like 8 or nine people so far.
Bronies Are Cool

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Snowboard

Re: The Equestrian Gamers

Postby Freewave » 01 May 2013 15:19

I play Left For Dead 2 very religiously (maybe 3 times a week late at night) on Skype (same user name) if anyone wants to join. I've played with Overkilius and Captain Fluffaton (who incidentally haven't figured out it's a team game and rush ahead :) but not too many other bronies. Welcome to add me if you play that on there. The pony mods on there are pretty cool.

There's quite a few steam groups that are brony specific including an MLR one. They luckily are pretty good on the social aspects of an online gaming community.
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby itroitnyah » 01 May 2013 21:05

I don't think call of duty is trying to be realistic, I think they're just slapping their game together and holding out their hands as money pours in And pirating it seems to be impossible unless you only want to play the campain. Not to say that it's a bad game though, I think it's pretty great. Zombie mode is the best, go Tranzit yay.

But I don't care for clans, if you want to play that game with a group of people just add them as friends on psn and add them to your online group when you start to play if you want to play with them. I'm on computer anyways. Better graphics and everything as well, woot.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Bronies Are Cool » 02 May 2013 06:36

I like clans better because you can have massive clans with no number limit, but you can have limited number of friends on ps3. (kind of unfortunate) I would play pc, but i do not own a good pc as it is.
Bronies Are Cool

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Snowboard

Postby Nine Volt » 02 May 2013 12:49

itroitnyah wrote:I don't think call of duty is trying to be realistic, I think they're just slapping their game together and holding out their hands as money pours in And pirating it seems to be impossible unless you only want to play the campain. Not to say that it's a bad game though, I think it's pretty great. Zombie mode is the best, go Tranzit yay.

But I don't care for clans, if you want to play that game with a group of people just add them as friends on psn and add them to your online group when you start to play if you want to play with them. I'm on computer anyways. Better graphics and everything as well, woot.

pff Tranzit

Kino and Die Rise all the way :3

Shangri-La and Moon kinda sucked though :/
Nine Volt

Return to Off-Topic Discussion