Deja Vu, amirite?

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Deja Vu, amirite?

Postby Artemus » 27 Oct 2011 16:38

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vvjzBplb0Biy-35sCj_x9Lx6QEy2Hp287t0rHQEsqig/edit

The above link is my official letter of resignation to the My Little Remix community. Before commenting or making immediate responses, do read the entire thing.

EDIT: You guys are also allowed to contact me over skype, it's not like I removed all of you from my contacts list. (Not like you needed my permission anyway)
~"This piece, needs more Piano. Like two cubic tons of Piano, in a small pile just over there."~

Artemus

Re: Deja Vu, amirite?

Postby Rainbowdutch » 27 Oct 2011 17:09

I have read it and all I have to say is:
I wish you the best of luck in whatever you might be doing after this. Although it was fun hanging out with you in the voice chat, if you think the mlr community (or world as you keep on calling it) is not the right place for you then you should just go. And I hope that this descision helps in making your dreams come true.
Rainbowdutch

Postby Aussie » 27 Oct 2011 17:35

It sucks to see you go, but I totally understand. I wish you the best of luck in anything you do. <3
Aussie

Postby MichaelA » 27 Oct 2011 18:37

Ok man, I know we didn't talk all too much, but we're all family, and you will be missed by me nonetheless. Furthermore, I wish you best of luck with where ever you may go, be it another musical community or anything else. Please note that even though you left, you can always come back if you feel like!
We all love you here, and I'm sure I speak for everypony here saying that you will be missed. Goodbye Artemus, and good luck on your musical endeavors.
------------------
My Youtube
^^ Go sub, yo!
MichaelA

Postby X-Trav » 27 Oct 2011 18:43

We'll miss you, good luck out there.
Long time pianist and mediocrity extraordinaire.

Current Projects:
Manestream media
    EOE003
Call of The Crusaders
Album
X-Trav

Postby Interrobang Pie » 27 Oct 2011 18:43

Oh shit.

I had absolutely no idea I inspired you so much!!!!! I'm not sure what to say...

Wherever you decide to go, I wish you all the best.
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Postby Facade » 27 Oct 2011 19:39

wish you the best though its sad to see some one leave we will all miss you
https://facadeofages.bandcamp.com/album ... o-the-dark
Spoiler Quotes:
DerpyGrooves wrote:The secret to a good song has everything to do with the relationship of the verse and the chorus to one another

ONEHOODASSPONY wrote:Image
Facade

Primary: Fl11 + Lsdj
Cutie Mark: None

Postby Versilaryan » 27 Oct 2011 21:04

I was wondering where you went! And now I know. )=

Best of luck, wherever life takes you!
Versilaryan

Return to Off-Topic Discussion