Everypony Radio: Artists Welcome

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Everypony Radio: Artists Welcome

Postby Whitetail » 29 Jul 2011 10:25

http://www.radio.everypony.com

Everypony Radio is a growing music streaming service provided by the forums Everypony focused on streaming remixes, originals and various other pony inspired work 24/7. Hosted on a livestream channel we have multiple DJs that take requests posted in the livestream chat when they're active, and autobrony controlling the cue when no one else is around to take it.

Many of you already have some of your pieces there as we have contacted you asking for your permission to use your pieces on our stream, you can find the full song/media list located here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TjB ... n_US&pli=1

Overall the radio boasts a dedicated listener-base with many frequents and while cuing pieces I'm often asked what the title and artist name is of pieces where the album art doesn't explicitly indicate it (we're currently working on a system to automatically provide this information) so it's definitely a good way to gain some exposure in the brony community. Currently our viewers fluctuates from 50 to 70, but it also can spike higher when we host things like playing the episodes, after the Brony Day marathon we had maxed around 350 viewers, around 100 or so of which hung around for a while after the marathon was over (of which many later became regulars of the channel).

We're actively seeking out and contacting new and old artists about permission to use their work, but if you'd like to have us add your songs to the library too you can get in touch with us via:
Email: [email protected]
or
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/EveryPonyVi ... ature=mhee

To put the song on the stream we need it in a video format, just the song to album art is good enough and we can directly upload it from youtube if you already have it up there.

Music videos for your pieces are always welcome.
Whitetail

Re: Everypony Radio: Artists Welcome

Postby Interrobang Pie » 29 Jul 2011 11:23

>InterrobangPie on the list.
Cool, although I don't recall ever getting an invite or whatever. You can continue to air my shit though.

also INTERROBANG PIE ugdjfgujgdjgdijdg
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Postby Whitetail » 29 Jul 2011 11:27

Interrobang Pie wrote:>InterrobangPie on the list.
Cool, although I don't recall ever getting an invite or whatever. You can continue to air my shit though.

Oatmeal asked you directly during the synchtube playing of the Remix War 2 entries
Whitetail

Postby Interrobang Pie » 29 Jul 2011 11:32

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Interrobang Pie wrote:>InterrobangPie on the list.

Oatmeal asked you directly during the synchtube playing of the Remix War 2 entries

Yeah I thought it was going to be that.
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Postby FriendlyNiko » 29 Jul 2011 12:01

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL BUTTHURT?!
FriendlyNiko

Postby Whitetail » 29 Jul 2011 12:45

FriendlyNiko wrote:http://mylittleremix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=196

IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL BUTTHURT?!

Whitetail

Postby Aussie » 29 Jul 2011 16:24

I laughed pretty hard at "Curcuitfry".
Aussie

Postby Diss Order » 29 Jul 2011 16:43

I'll let you guys know as soon as I actually finish something. ~_~

Like that's ever going to happen... Seriously, I need to get shit done. :|
New aliases: Subhoofer, for online fandom stuffs. Name Not Required is for original stuff. :)

https://soundcloud.com/djnnr/lemons-2nd-preview
Diss Order

Postby Andy Feelin » 30 Jul 2011 01:38

Newcomer here.
Please guys can anyone explain me.
We have: Celestia Radio, Equestria Radio, Everypony Radio. Are there any differences between them or they play the same pack of brony remixes and pony-related originals? If yes, then excuse me, why do we need 3 of them?
Favourite pony: Fluttershy
Genre: eurodance, 80's italo-disco, synthpop
Soft: FL studio 5
Hard: CASIO CTK-900, ALISA 1387, Elsita RMIF e-drumset, Epiphone Embassy bass guitar
YouTube
Discography on MLR (latest update: 2004 - Margarita)
Andy Feelin

Postby Stars In Autumn » 30 Jul 2011 04:02

Andy Feelin wrote:Newcomer here.
Please guys can anyone explain me.
We have: Celestia Radio, Equestria Radio, Everypony Radio. Are there any differences between them or they play the same pack of brony remixes and pony-related originals? If yes, then excuse me, why do we need 3 of them?

Celestia radio plays songs. Everypony Radio plays youtubes. So PMVs and stuff are included. And they take requests. Celestia Radio does fanfic readings and stuff occasionally. And live podcast streams I think? Don't know anything about Equestria Radio.
-Stars In Autumn aka Jeffthestrider
Stars In Autumn
Site Admin

Primary: FL
Cutie Mark: Myself

Return to Off-Topic Discussion