Interrobang Pie needs assistance

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Interrobang Pie needs assistance

Postby Interrobang Pie » 25 Jul 2011 09:59

Right, I dug myself into a massive crater. I need out. Right now. Here's the predicament:

I want a brony music channel, or anything that seperates the non-bronies from the bronies.

At first I was thinking of making a non-pony alt, but if I do that then InterrobangPie will have a load of residue (subscribers) left over from it's previous life - a big issue because I like to rely on numbers and the residue will cause this number to become unreliable.

Then I was thinking of making a pony alt, but I have already started posting pony videos on InterrobangPie, so I will not be able to get the precious feedback back. Not only that, but people will start calling me by my alt's name which I really don't want.

Another option will be to remove all (~470) subscribers of InterrobangPie manually. But can I really rely on them returning?

I fucked shit up. So, I beg of you. WHAT DO?
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Re: Interrobang Pie needs assistance

Postby Whitetail » 25 Jul 2011 10:30

Put up pony videos like a boss on InterrobangPie
Honestly if ponies is enough to drive them away they're either insecure with themselves or aren't that big of fans of your work anyways.
Whitetail

Re: Interrobang Pie needs assistance

Postby Interrobang Pie » 26 Jul 2011 05:49

I hate unreliable numbers. Oh well. I'll have to live with it.
A great man wrote:Circuitfry: fries circuits of this whole topic, one at a time (I know that's not how servers work, but Puns work all the time)
Interrobang Pie

Return to Off-Topic Discussion