Archie V.

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Archie V.

Postby hottoast16 » 31 Mar 2012 14:29

I did not download all of Archie V.'s pony music before he set his music to private. Does anyone have a link to a torrent or something where I can get it?
DAW: Ableton 8
Instruments: Clarinet, Ocarina, Midi keyboard
VST: Massive, FM8, Melodyne, Synth1, Ohmicide
hottoast16

Re: Archie V.

Postby soup2504 » 31 Mar 2012 16:25

I have some of it, but I dunno if I want to share it or anything, I mean, he IS reworking them with vocals and stuff....
soup2504

Postby hottoast16 » 31 Mar 2012 18:10

I was not aware that he is reworking them (I'll have to check that out) but I found this torrent that has I think all of his work before he set them to private.
Here's the link for anyone interested. Also, if you have something that isn't on this list please reply.
[link removed]
DAW: Ableton 8
Instruments: Clarinet, Ocarina, Midi keyboard
VST: Massive, FM8, Melodyne, Synth1, Ohmicide
hottoast16

Postby Freewave » 31 Mar 2012 22:27

soup2504 wrote:I have some of it, but I dunno if I want to share it or anything, I mean, he IS reworking them with vocals and stuff....

can you elaborate?

so he is reworking them with vocals? is this confirmed? last time i checked he stopped doing "pony" music and has done pony-less electro house for a few months now. I wouldn't be surprised if he's compiled his previous tracks for a bandcamp album (ie $) but does anyone have any legitimate confirmed news?
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby Freewave » 31 Mar 2012 22:37

Well there's this is all i've found:

"I want to apologize to all my loving fans for the disapperance of my tracks. They have been set to private till further notice from the labels. I appreciate all of you for following me through my journey and hope you will stick around. Picture this as a grand re-opening of my tracks. There will be tracks released very soon. In the meantime I will be providing snippets for your pleasure along with some new artwork. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Peace! "

http://www.facebook.com/archievofficial ... 3852415753

I'll see what tracks i have (should have most of them). If he's being courted by labels he's likely really stepping away from ponies (might even be de-ponying existing tracks).
Freewave

Postby soup2504 » 31 Mar 2012 23:02

DJ Pon-3 wrote:
can you elaborate?

so he is reworking them with vocals? is this confirmed? last time i checked he stopped doing "pony" music and has done pony-less electro house for a few months now. I wouldn't be surprised if he's compiled his previous tracks for a bandcamp album (ie $) but does anyone have any legitimate confirmed news?

Villo teaser has been uploaded with vocals(and the singer happens to be an MLP fan), he said something about Magic is Timeless getting some vocals, and I'm pretty sure a couple more are getting it. And in his teasers, there are some slight hints that there will be more pony music from him. 1. In one of the teasers, Derpy pops up for a split second. While this doesn't say "Makin poni musik, lol" I dunno. 2. Read the tags on the teasers. One of them said "More pony music soon" or something along the lines of that. However, we can't Be sure whether this is actual pony music(has obvious relations to MLP, or vague ones the fans will notice), or what he previously called pony music(if you know, best night, spitfire, etc.)
soup2504

Postby Freewave » 04 Apr 2012 17:40

Yeah it feels kind of sad that I saw him become huge in December '11 with these awesome pony electro house tracks and then quickly by February '12 those traces were beginning to fade completely. I'll miss hearing new pony tracks if they never come, enjoy the mp3's of the ones i did download, and wish him well but sad to see him move as it looks like he clearly has. We'll always have Paris ...er.. Equestria. :(
Freewave

Postby Freewave » 05 Apr 2012 11:39

Rainbowdutch wrote:http://www.youtube.com/user/archiemusicponies

Hmm, empty so far but it would be nice if he's doing one account for (old) pony stuff and a split one for non-pony (current).
Freewave

Postby Legion » 05 Apr 2012 20:29

I'm honestly surprised Archie is going to get more well known for non-pony stuff. Seems like I'm seeing all kinds of non-pony artists switching to pony channels and becoming way more popular (see: tombstone, mandopony), but never the other way around.

I think it's awesome that he's got a pony channel up, though. I only started listening to him after downloading the torrent hottoast posted, so it's great to know he's still keeping to his roots.
Legion

Postby Wintergreen » 07 Apr 2012 15:10

Archie's probably one of the main reasons I personally started making music, back in February, so it's really cool to see he's makin' it in the world. I've got most of his songs so far, but not all, I'll have to check this torrent out.
Wintergreen

Postby Legion » 10 Apr 2012 05:36

In case anyone missed it, he's re-uploaded his revamped Art of the Dress remix plus part of P.P.S. on his pony channel.
Legion

Postby JacksonMiller » 20 Apr 2014 20:54

He has another alias at the moment where he'll be making most of his non-pony music, Desso. Archie will still be an alias for brony music.
I barely go on this website nowadays...

Soundcloud
ToneDen
Twitter
Facebook

JacksonMiller

Primary: FL Studio 11 (formerly Reason)
Cutie Mark: Da fuq's a cutie mark?

Return to Off-Topic Discussion