"Automatically log me on each time I visit"

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

"Automatically log me on each time I visit"

Postby MixolydianPony » 18 Jan 2012 20:49

Is it just me, or does the "Automatically log me on each time I visit" button on the login screen not work at all for anyone?

Acoustic, electric, and 12 string acoustic guitarist, always looking for collabs.
MixolydianPony

Re: "Automatically log me on each time I visit"

Postby cyrricky » 19 Jan 2012 00:32

Works fine for me - what browser are you using?
Youtube - Soundcloud - Tumblr

DAW: Propellerhead Reason 6
cyrricky

Primary: Reason

Postby Tiaaaaa » 19 Jan 2012 00:34

It seems to work for me. Are you sure you aren't emptying out cookies? Or that you don't accept cookies at all? Might be the root of your problem.
Tiaaaaa

Postby CommandSpry » 19 Jan 2012 05:20

Programs like CCleaner will delete your cookies, thus logging you out, or clearing your history might sometimes do it, make sure you uncheck Cookies while you're at it.
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.

hello I'm spry wobbler lol I'm
CommandSpry

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: wobbler

Postby MixolydianPony » 19 Jan 2012 05:49

I used Firefox for about a month, switched over to Opera a few weeks ago to try it out. The option doesn't work on either. If my cookies are being deleted, I'm not aware of it. But I suppose that would make sense, because I need to log on again every day, even if I never turned my computer off or closed the browser.

Acoustic, electric, and 12 string acoustic guitarist, always looking for collabs.
MixolydianPony

Postby Navron » 19 Jan 2012 09:20

If you're not closing your browser and still need to log in each time you visit the site, it sounds like your browser isn't accepting cookies.
DAW: Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8
Preferred Genre: Industrial/Trance
Hardware: Schecter Diamond Series Bass, Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, BP355 Effects Pedal, Keystudio 49K Keyboard, Akai APC40, Korg nanoKEY2 25k Keyboard
Navron
Global Moderator

Primary: Cubase 6.5

Postby Whitetail » 19 Jan 2012 12:08

Check the privacy settings on your browser or see if you have anonymous browsing on or something
Whitetail

Postby MixolydianPony » 23 Jan 2012 20:47

Of course, after I posted this, I didn't have the problem once, despite NOT CHANGING ANYTHING. :P

MixolydianPony

Return to Off-Topic Discussion