Happy New Year, you filthy bastards.

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Happy New Year, you filthy bastards.

Postby SuperGiantRobot » 31 Dec 2011 23:40

And stuff like that there. :mrgreen:
SuperGiantRobot

Re: Happy New Year, you filthy bastards.

Postby Navron » 01 Jan 2012 00:46

My coworkers managed to coax me out of my introvertiness for an evening, so no progress on my remix, but had a good time.
DAW: Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8
Preferred Genre: Industrial/Trance
Hardware: Schecter Diamond Series Bass, Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, BP355 Effects Pedal, Keystudio 49K Keyboard, Akai APC40, Korg nanoKEY2 25k Keyboard
Navron
Global Moderator

Primary: Cubase 6.5

Postby Tiaaaaa » 01 Jan 2012 01:42

I watched the Blues Brothers for the first time. That was my family's New Years celebration, and it was awesome! Seriously, you all should be jealous.

Happy New Years, everypony!
Tiaaaaa

Postby PhillyPu » 01 Jan 2012 09:28

It has certainly been a great, if not turbulent, year for me. About the start of the year, I started my study into piano improvisation. Six months ago I graduated from high school. Five months ago, I watched my first My Little Pony episode. Four months ago, I sat in my first ever music theory class. A month ago, a friend on MLR convinced me into buying EastWest products on Black Friday. In retrospect, the timing of everything could not have been better. I thought about all this just a few minutes prior to watching the fireworks fly off Taipei 101, with my friends by my side drinking cheap beer and disgusting vodka.

Happy new years, everypony! And I hope you all will have a smashing 2012!

PS. To Makkon. Goddammit, thanks for half-life 2: multiplayer. I gotta repay you soon enough. Just let me fire my DAW...
PhillyPu

Postby TheSunAndTheRainfall » 01 Jan 2012 14:37

I just got back from Mexico City, where I burned my hand with a lamp on the ceiling. So yeah, anyway, happy new year, everybody!
TheSunAndTheRainfall

Postby Freewave » 01 Jan 2012 16:10

happy new year's all. may this year be as beneficial as the last for mlp and the community.
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Return to Off-Topic Discussion