Drunk posts

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Drunk posts

Postby FLAOFEI » 25 Jul 2015 18:19

Don't post here unless you are drunk!

I supose I'm gonna get shit for posting this... But meh. If people use this as a spam thread, delete that shit. Or if it's against the rules...

Idk. All I have to say is this :

VENETIAN SNARES IS THE SHIT WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK!

Is this against the rules? Idk. If it is, delete it :/ I just think (in this state) there should be a thread to post drunk thoughts.
)>-<)))^*> Sharkpon4srs
https://soundcloud.com/flaofei/brothel-king
Rainbow Dash lives on SOUNDCLOUD; Big Mac posts on Eeyyuptube; Twilight is a BOOKfACE; Octavia went to BandCamp! And Derpy has bad balance, you could say she TUMBLrING
ImageOMG POLKA PLOT!!! BEST ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF POLKACORE!!!
FLAOFEI

Primary: Fruit Loops 10
Cutie Mark: POLKA PLOT

Re: Drunk posts

Postby ph00tbag » 26 Jul 2015 00:27

While there's nothing explicitly against the rules about drunk posting, or posting about drinking, this thread is superfluous at best; we already have a thread for general discussion. At worst, this is spam. For that reason, I'm locking this.

It could also be argued that a thread of this nature could inadvertently encourage underage drinking, which is something we absolutely do not condone.
ph00tbag
Global Moderator

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Return to Off-Topic Discussion