Midwestria Convention

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Midwestria Convention

Postby Freewave » 19 Apr 2012 23:05

Here you have it, fillies and gentlecolts! Everything has finally begun to fall into place! The contract has been signed, and the place has been picked! Midwestria is the third official Brony convention of America, if not the entire world! We had one of the many wonderful bronies that were helping to make this wonderful convention become a reality, right here on our live show last week, and it sure was fun! Hopefully, by next month, we’ll have even more of these wonderful ponies to talk to, live, during the show! But, until then, how about I give you the nitty-gritty on how things are going!

Midwestria will be held from September 14th-16th at the Pheasant Run, in St. Charles Illinois! Make sure you write it on your calendars everypony, because it’s going to be a great time! Between myself, the Director, and many others, we have a TON of both convention-going AND con planning experience beneath our saddles! If you want to know more, head on over to Midwestria’s main site!

http://equestriainspired.net/its-official/#more-722
http://www.midwestria.org/index.html

No idea if any pony artists are going just throwing this out there to inevstigate if you wanna look into it and live out there....
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Re: Midwestria Convention

Postby CommandSpry » 20 Apr 2012 06:43

We need a global European one, SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN : D
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.

hello I'm spry wobbler lol I'm
CommandSpry

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: wobbler

Postby Freewave » 20 Apr 2012 08:36

CommandSpry wrote:We need a global European one, SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN : D

there's that uk one in the other thread (with a few notable brony musicians) but it would be cool to see something more central european happen.

make it so
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby Lethaargic » 22 Apr 2012 22:34

no. way.

If I can travel 8 hours for a music festival, I can travel eight hours for this.

Stoked!
art is the quintessential embodiment of telepathy, it is how we show each other the inside of our minds

Previously Spacepsy

SoundCloud
Lethaargic

Return to Off-Topic Discussion