Venting: My life Story-

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Venting: My life Story-

Postby GHO5T_Official » 03 Apr 2012 10:09

I'm not gonna right down everything. But hoo-wee my life has been a doozy!

When I was young, I watched one my cousins get hit by a car. I once had to go to the hospital in first grade because there was a smashed beer bottle on my play ground, I grew up in Oakland California, lower east side, garden block. I girl I liked in 3rd grade drowned. I never really got over and I can't explain why.

I used to go to therapy but I stopped after I made my therapist cry, now I basically say whatever I want to whoever I want with no remorse, I lived with my auntie until my cousin was shot then had to move in with my biological father for about 4 weeks until he kicked me out, then I moved in with my mom. Now I live in Beaverton, Oregon.

I got into DJ-ing after a friend of mine introduced me to a night club owner who then asked me what my dream was and i basically said to be seen

Now I DJ at 21+ nightclubs at the age of 17(only because I wear a large gas mask) and make about a song about every two days because I feel that music is just my own little personal escape from reality.

Same with ponies, I envy the fact that they can solve a problem at the end of each week and write a letter about friendship, it makes me happy. I guess..

Ha.... I usually feel like a pretty normal teenager until I talk about my life.

Nobody respond to this to point somthing out I didn't mean to go all out on the post. Just needed someone to see.
GHO5T_Official

Re: Venting: My life Story-

Postby Freewave » 04 Apr 2012 15:49

Nice job with that DJ gig. You definitely started much earlier than most. Congrats on getting away with that (and being able to mix and hear ok with a gas mask).
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Return to Off-Topic Discussion