Season Finale Party in Houston Texas!

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Season Finale Party in Houston Texas!

Postby 2Noponies » 01 Apr 2012 00:09

For all the people in/around Houston TX, we are having a season finale party of MLP:FiM in downtown Houston! We hope to make this the biggest Texas Brony event. We have been posting on a few other sites as well, but i just thought it would be nice to have some musical artist there as well if anypony is close by. Thanks to the Houston Brony Facebook Group for helping us with the event http://www.facebook.com/groups/279686455387401/
Check list:

Make a mashup
Make a remix of MLP song
Make a remix of MLP fandom song
Participate in a collab
Make a original instrumental song w/pony vocals
Make a original song w/human vocals
MORE COLLABS!!!
2Noponies

Re: Season Finale Party in Houston Texas!

Postby CommandSpry » 01 Apr 2012 18:01

I've heard that there is a demand for a big meetup in Texas, hopefully this will go well for you guys :)
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.
Hey. Listen. I don't Care anymore. You hear me you Son of a Bitch? I'm old now. I have all the resources.

hello I'm spry wobbler lol I'm
CommandSpry

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: wobbler

Re: Season Finale Party in Houston Texas!

Postby MrSmiles14 » 03 Apr 2012 06:47

I would go but im in the dallas fortworth area and that just to much of a drive for me.
MrSmiles14

Return to Off-Topic Discussion