Lets get eddsworld on EQD!

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Lets get eddsworld on EQD!

Postby LaserPon3 » 28 Mar 2012 20:10

Hey everyone.
Sorry for not posting much here.
I have a request from you guys, where I need your help for too to honour a great great Brony who passed away.

Info:
you may or may have not heard of Eddsworld before (Edd Gould).
To cut it short, he was a very young and talented animator, known from newgrounds and later on famous on Youtube. (lookup eddsworld on youtube)
Edd gould was a brony, well he became one eventually (around somewhere like one and a half month ago).
Edd started talking to some of us bronies on youtube, Tombstone, omnipony and likely more. Giving some great feedback and showing great interest. He promoted us bronies, he favourited our stuff, he commented and he liked the video's.
Also: http://soundcloud.com/eddsworldo/edd-ruins-discord

I as was one of the fortunate people to get feedback from him, Im very gratefull for it till this day.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26930505/eddsworld.png

Edd sadly passed away from cancer at a 23 year old age, making animations even when he was sick.

So what do:
Being featured on EQD(Equestria Daily) is a honour and a great achievement for a brony.
We would love to have My Little remix join in on getting this done, the bronies pages on facebook are already joining in on making this a reality.

Edd Gould (eddsworld) should get that honourable mention (post) on EQD.
Thats why we need you to email Equestria daily and request to give Edd this honourable mention, EQD needs to be aware of this!
The email is: [email protected]

:) thanks guys!
I am the LaserPon3...I make laser ponies
My youtube
Follow me on Tumblr
My Deviantart
LaserPon3

Re: Lets get eddsworld on EQD!

Postby vladnuke » 29 Mar 2012 00:10

Edd died? Oh God! This is terrible, oh, oh man I have nothing to say except that my heart goes out to everyone close to him. He was a great animator, and a greater person. That's just wrong.
vladnuke

Return to Off-Topic Discussion