Neu guy!

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Neu guy!

Postby Neu_KatalYst » 23 Dec 2011 02:12

HI...! a small handful of you already know me through some means, but if not: I am Neu KatalYst, and i currently PLAN ON making pony Liquid DNB music with hard dubstep intervals/elements. i'm shy at first, but any hint of that goes away once i get to know you. um... i'm witty, and know my way around a good metaphor. i'm a multi-instrumentalist (trumpet/percussion, primarily), but VERY out of practice, because of electronic music (nopony said that was a bad thing, though).

and...Vinyl Scratch is best pony.

anything else you'd like to know, you can ask, or figure out with time. once again - HI!
Neu_KatalYst

Cutie Mark: [Genre] Drum And Bass

Re: Neu guy!

Postby Makkon » 23 Dec 2011 02:24

hey Neu! Welcome to MLR! I'm a decent fan of DnB on occasion, and no need to be shy. You'll love it here. :)
Sorry it's a little hard to spot, but we have an introduction thread here: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2&start=350
No worries, though. If you'd like to get involved in some community skypechats, hit up Circuitfry with your skypename and we can get you added.
youtube | deviantart | tumblr

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Postby Neu_KatalYst » 23 Dec 2011 03:04

thanks for the welcome! :D it's definitely given me some extra motivation.
Makkon wrote:If you'd like to get involved in some community skypechats, hit up Circuitfry with your skypename and we can get you added.

already done! he was one of the first i actually MET. I'm Neu KatalYst on skype, but right now (currently) my screenname is Jeu KrismYst. i've just been slightly preoccupied today...getting ready for a 4 day weekend. :p
Neu_KatalYst

Postby UnderpΩny » 23 Dec 2011 03:35

Welcome. Welcome to My Little Remix.
You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining musical forums. I thought so much of MLR that I elected to establish my account here, using the facilities so thoughtfully provided by our administrators. I've been proud to call MLR my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to My Little Remix.
It's 20% cooler here.
UnderpΩny

Postby Makkon » 23 Dec 2011 04:03

UnderpΩny wrote:Welcome. Welcome to My Little Remix.
You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining musical forums. I thought so much of MLR that I elected to establish my account here, using the facilities so thoughtfully provided by our administrators. I've been proud to call MLR my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to My Little Remix.
It's 20% cooler here.

Quoted for pure genius.
youtube | deviantart | tumblr

I'm Makkon.
Makkon
Site Admin

Postby Neu_KatalYst » 23 Dec 2011 13:41

Makkon wrote:
It's 20% cooler here.

Quoted for pure genius.

seconded. i actually didn't have any comment...lol
Neu_KatalYst

Postby Navron » 23 Dec 2011 14:56

It's 20% cooler here.

That's it, you deserve +1 internets for that.
DAW: Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8
Preferred Genre: Industrial/Trance
Hardware: Schecter Diamond Series Bass, Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, BP355 Effects Pedal, Keystudio 49K Keyboard, Akai APC40, Korg nanoKEY2 25k Keyboard
Navron
Global Moderator

Primary: Cubase 6.5

Postby SuperGiantRobot » 23 Dec 2011 15:05

Just watch out for me; I have a tendency to step on people. Not recently but still...
SuperGiantRobot

Postby Neu_KatalYst » 23 Dec 2011 15:39

NavyBrony wrote:Influences: Tool, Alice in Chains, Shpongle, ES Posthumus

NavyBrony wrote:Shpongle, ES Posthumus

oooooooh....nice!! my respect for you went up for you by 4 points just now. that, on top of whatever points you had for making real-life ponies. :D
Neu_KatalYst

Postby Navron » 23 Dec 2011 16:30

Crap, I've been compromised...navy brony...awaYYYy!!!

On a serious note, since I now realized I didn't even reply to you earlier. Welcome to the forum! I look forward to hearing some of your work :)
DAW: Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8
Preferred Genre: Industrial/Trance
Hardware: Schecter Diamond Series Bass, Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, BP355 Effects Pedal, Keystudio 49K Keyboard, Akai APC40, Korg nanoKEY2 25k Keyboard
Navron
Global Moderator

Primary: Cubase 6.5

Postby Triple_B » 24 Dec 2011 05:37

Fuck yeah, another Dubstep brony! *Brohoof* (Or at least another one that isn't super amazingly famous.) Us brostep ponies need to stick together.

Also; icwutudidthar with your name and the New guy, and... yeah; heh.

Welcome to MLR; one stop shop for all pony musical needs, one way or another. Enjoy your stay!
10/15/2014 - I finally return to ponies? Maybe.

Actually it was more like 10/12/2015

My current SoundCloud, pony & non-pony things found here.

I have 4 EP's under this alias!

Somepony talk to me, I are the lonelies. :c
Triple_B

Primary: Ableton Live Suite 8.2
Cutie Mark: EDM History!

Return to Off-Topic Discussion