Live performance video

Sports, politics, movies, videogames, questionable hobbies, photos from your family vacation, etc. Talk about stuff that isn't ponies or music. But do try to stay on topic and respectful of alternate opinions.

Live performance video

Postby univertaz » 04 May 2013 16:57

Hey guys!
Not shure if writing to the right place, but whatever
Also I guess very few people will be interested in this post, but anyway... :)

We are Alicorn In My Shed, a young brony-band from Moscow, Russia. We have a live performance on the 11th of May and there will be live video of it! So if you want to see some covers of your favourite songs live - tune in! :)

Now some details.
Ofcourse we should play our songs, but they are not that popular yet, so you will be able to hear covers of some famous brony-songs and 1 or 2 of ours.
Also there will be something like a disco-party where you'll hear the well-known H215.
And some friends of ours will play (unfortunately) non-pony songs, yep.

Now the main part
Live video of the event will be available on the 11th of May, 9:00 AM GMT. Brony rock party will start something like 11:00 AM GMT. Brony disco-party something like 12:30 PM GMT.
HERE -> http://jivoe.tv <- HERE
univertaz

Re: Live performance video

Postby ganondox » 05 May 2013 07:47

Cool, though I'm not exactly sure what Alicorn in my Shed is supposed to signify. That logo rocks. So, do you play an Electronic/Rock fusion? What songs will you be covering?
ganondox

Primary: Garage Band :P
Cutie Mark: Σ

Postby univertaz » 05 May 2013 10:35

Thanks! The meaning of AIMS is a pretty long story. I don't even remember it to be honest :)

And you are right, electronic/rock fusion is what we play. Of course there is less electronics in some songs and less guitars in others, but overall we try to balance. As for covers, we'll play Loyalty, Lost on the moon, Luna (alt. mode), Rainbow Factory, Beyond her garden, Shining Armor, Good Girl and It'll be OK. I guess you know all the respective authors. :)
univertaz

Postby ganondox » 06 May 2013 00:54

univertaz wrote:Thanks! The meaning of AIMS is a pretty long story. I don't even remember it to be honest :)

And you are right, electronic/rock fusion is what we play. Of course there is less electronics in some songs and less guitars in others, but overall we try to balance. As for covers, we'll play Loyalty, Lost on the moon, Luna (alt. mode), Rainbow Factory, Beyond her garden, Shining Armor, Good Girl and It'll be OK. I guess you know all the respective authors. :)

Alt. Mode is Forest Rain's cover, right?
ganondox

Primary: Garage Band :P
Cutie Mark: Σ

Postby univertaz » 06 May 2013 01:20

Right
univertaz

Postby topitmunkeydog » 06 May 2013 07:26

ok this looks pretty awesome. I'll definitely come see the show (not IRL... I wish I could go to Russia though)
topitmunkeydog

Primary: (trying to learn) ableton
Cutie Mark: yes

Return to Off-Topic Discussion