Sintelligent Design Now Taking Commissions !

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

Sintelligent Design Now Taking Commissions !

Postby cyrricky » 26 Feb 2013 20:54

My art sideblog (which techinically should be my main blog since I go to school for art) just started taking commissions!

In other words, I just started taking commissions. To copy what's said in the post:

If you’d like to have a logo, box art, cover art, or a wallpaper designed JUST FOR YOU by a man with FIVE YEARS art and design experience (including five years of formal art education), this is the deal for YOU !

Are you a musician, looking to get your name out there with the pros? The first thing a person looks at when they’re listening to your work is your logo! Based on figures I just made up (and DJ Tech Tools), your logo can make or break your career. Commission one today!

Want to communicate something to the world? Or maybe just reach out to your fans? Then a wallpaper could be just the thing you need! Not to mention, what better way is there to get your name stuck in somebody’s head if it’s on their computer screen all day? Commission a wallpaper now!

Just finished an album, but have no art? Fear not, Sintelligent Design is here for you! Whether you want just the front cover, the front and back, or even the front, back, and spine, the fee remains the same! Other designers charge extra for the other sections of the cover, but not me! Commission a cover for your album ASAP!

Are you a sample maker? Do you spend hours working on a great sample pack, only to have it neglected due to bad box art? Let’s face it; people aren’t gonna buy things that don’t catch their eye. Sintelligent Design provides box art for the front, back, sides, and top of your sample pack box! For no extra fee, I’ll throw in a 3d render of said box like the one in the sample picture! Get your box art now!

If you’d like to have a logo, box art, cover art, or a wallpaper designed JUST FOR YOU by a man with FIVE YEARS art and design experience (including five years of formal art education), this is the deal for YOU !

Are you a musician, looking to get your name out there with the pros? The first thing a person looks at when they’re listening to your work is your logo! Based on figures I just made up (and DJ Tech Tools), your logo can make or break your career. Commission one today!

Want to communicate something to the world? Or maybe just reach out to your fans? Then a wallpaper could be just the thing you need! Not to mention, what better way is there to get your name stuck in somebody’s head if it’s on their computer screen all day? Commission a wallpaper now!

Just finished an album, but have no art? Fear not, Sintelligent Design is here for you! Whether you want just the front cover, the front and back, or even the front, back, and spine, the fee remains the same! Other designers charge extra for the other sections of the cover, but not me! Commission a cover for your album ASAP!

Are you a sample maker? Do you spend hours working on a great sample pack, only to have it neglected due to bad box art? Let’s face it; people aren’t gonna buy things that don’t catch their eye. Sintelligent Design provides box art for the front, back, sides, and top of your sample pack box! For no extra fee, I’ll throw in a 3d render of said box like the one in the sample picture! Get your box art now!

To commission Sintelligent Design, send an email at [email protected] detailing the following:
For logos: Your production alias (if applicable), and any design specifications you may have
For wallpapers: An overview of what you want, and any design specifications you may have
For album art: Your production alias, a vector or high quality image of your logo (if applicable), the name of the album, and (if you wish for there to be a back side) the track list and order.
For box art: The name of the pack, your production company name/production alias, some information about the pack, any design specifications you may have.

The actual post, with examples of my previous work, is here, for those interested.
Youtube - Soundcloud - Tumblr

DAW: Propellerhead Reason 6
cyrricky

Primary: Reason

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip