:~WANTED~: OC Pony Artist needed!!! Challenge Level: Medium

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

:~WANTED~: OC Pony Artist needed!!! Challenge Level: Medium

Postby Frost Byte » 15 Apr 2012 17:23

Hello there potential OC artist for moi! Here's the situation...I already have an OC that I made myself, but it's only a draft, since obviously my skills aren't the best in the world...

...soooo is there anyone who wants to have a go at redoing my OC to a much more higher standard?

RULES:

1- The OC must be based my currently existing OC (see below)

2- The wings need to change colour to the same as the body (an error I made a while back lol!)

3- It's totally up to you as to what the cutie mark should be but...if it helps, trying to reflect my love and passion for Snowboarding & Making Music in the cutie mark would be AWESOME!!!

4- The OC submission needs to have an interesting pose, and if you want to...you could add accessories such as a DJ Mixing desk etc.

Any questions? I'll reply with haste! Peace out!

Latest Track: Discovery - Frost Byte http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72963827/Discov ... 20Byte.mp3
Frost Byte

Re: :~WANTED~: OC Pony Artist needed!!! Challenge Level: Med

Postby Frost Byte » 15 Apr 2012 19:37

Oh and if anyone wants to take a shot at this OC...please say so on this forum, just so I know and stuff xD
Latest Track: Discovery - Frost Byte http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72963827/Discov ... 20Byte.mp3
Frost Byte

Re: :~WANTED~: OC Pony Artist needed!!! Challenge Level: Med

Postby Acsii » 20 May 2012 23:10

I might give it a go...
20 something Transgirl that makes sounds called music
Soundcloud | Facebook | Bandcamp | Blog
Placing my tongue on the GR meter to taste the gain reduction I some how improved my skills.
Acsii

Primary: Logic Pro X
Cutie Mark: Old round oscilloscope

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip