A couple of my Fanfics

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

A couple of my Fanfics

Postby Habanc » 24 Feb 2012 16:17

So, I like to write, and I was big into writing fanfics over the summer. Here are my two better ones:

Renaissance of The Moon -
Category: Shipping
Main Characters: Luna, Fluttershy
- Apparently people like this for its plays on emotion and imagery. I dunno, I thought it was okay. It got on EqD, and did pretty well until the Anti-Shipping people got to it (4.4 -> 4.1).
Fun Fact: The 29th story on FIMFiction (Reference, there are 5,700 stories on FIMFiction.net)
"Alright. This story is... Dangerous levels of Cute. I mean, just, wow. Already three chapters in I thought that if it got much cuter, kittens would spontaneously come into existence around my computer." - This is what I got most of the time (NotsureifWinorFail.jpg)

Adagio for Hope -
Category: Slice of Life (with minor shipping)
Main Character: Vinyl Scratch
- This was before I really knew anything about music, so if the terminology is off, don't hate. I made it way back when I first thought about composing music (and then put it off until January 2012). It was going to be multi-chaptered, but I never got around to it.

There are a few other ones I have up on FIMFiction, but I don't think they're as great (Although, they're not as shippy, and you're welcome to skim through them).

Anyways, that's my shameless plug of the night. Enjoy.
DAW: FL 10 | Main VSTs: Zebra2, Massive, Nexus | Genres: Progressive House & Electro House
Habanc

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip