Intentionally terrible pony fanfics (AKA The FailFic Thread)

Non-music works of yours and others' making. Art, poetry, fimfics, and more. Member specific threads are encouraged (e.g. a sketchbook).

Intentionally terrible pony fanfics (AKA The FailFic Thread)

Postby Evdog » 12 Jan 2012 19:21

Over on the Melb/Vic Bronies Facebook page, me and another guy both tried to write an intentionally bad fanfiction.

Here's Finn Bowers' attempt, titled "Worst fanfic ever.":
One day pinkie waswlking dow pony ville and then rainbow dash hit her "ow" the pink one said "lol i know tht hurt rite" rainbow yelled pinkie got up an hopped awy she went into shop where she made a cupcake twilight sparkle walked in "hello pinkie i am reading a book about cupcakes. it is fun" pinkie pinkie laughed "lol xD inorite they is funny n dey taste good and i eat them"she chuckled. twiliht laughed and then rarty walked in "hello twi and pnkie i am having a good day and i am beutiful and i need a book and dressess twi" twiligt looked at her uncorn friend "hahahahah lollies, i will have one in your shop in 10 minuts" rarity walked out n said ökay twilihgt, be their."twilight nodded "okies she said.apple jack anf fluttershy was walking and den they saw a cat and fluttereshy ran n picked it up ömfg are you okay. i hope you don't get dead."but then the cat died. "fml" flutterersgy said. "ah think bic macintoosh is waiting we shud go back to farm" applejack said "omfg shut up kay a cat deaded n you rn't sad" flutter shy yelled apple jack waked away "y r u mad omg shut up, a cat got dead noone cares" apple said and den she ran and fluttershy ran after her and hit her in the face "evrypony cares a cot dead" she dagged her frend in her house "nw i will ytie you in a chair n kill u" applejack was scared and tried to get oot but her was tied in chair. "hahahahahaha lol" fluttters hy said and den she got a nife nd stabbed applejack in face blood was every where and den apple jack dead. twi was go to raritys shop but den she tripped n rainbowdash floo dawn and picken her up. "omfg i hate flling it hurts" rainbow larfed "ahahahahahah it does and u fell and u hurt in face and ur horn is asnapped n u die bye fluttershy soon" twi loooked at her frend coonfused she ran away but den flutter shy got her and got her in hoose but angle bunny was dere and try to stop flootershy but she stabbed him in arm. she put twi in chair n tie it twi strugged but was to tied up tooo move. den fluttr got acks n went to twi "omfg u so smart y shod die uuuuuur to smart and den she got off twi hoof all of dem. den she hit twis face an she dead.rarty waites for twi for book but she dinot come so rarity got mad. den she saw fluttshy come to her "hllo flutter omg twi not here n she had got a book i need have u seen hur" flutter got rock n hit rarety in head n got in fluutrshy house rarity woke p an she was tie in chair she scream but fluttershy got a big knife and stab raity eyes ärrrgh yu do it hurt omg pony in police wil find u and u will di from celest ia n luuna" but fluttershy slit rarity throat "ahahahahahahah u anoy me once so i kiill u an now u deaded and i only have to kill pinkie becuz rainbow dashh is cool omfg i hate pink she annoy me lot."

Pinky was baking cake for fends den flutter shy walk in "helloo flutty, i gt cake n now i calls u flutty cuz i is random n it z a fun name" dan she got rolll pin n hit pinkie in back head den she pick up and put in da char and ti up. "i hat u and u anoy and now i kill ur." den fluterdhy got a scizzors and cut pinkie hari all of and den cut her eers an pinkie yell but fluttershy got sizzir an cut pinkies tung, den she cit throa and pinkie die den flutterhsy laughed "lololololol xD omfg dere dead n i hate them ololo.o.l.olol but i iz crazie an police is here n aresten me so i kill mahself den she got knife and kill self in stumock.rainboow did a sonic raimboom to jail to see her friend "hi fluttershy lolololololol all our frenz r ded. "lol dey are i didn't actualy kill self i faked it an den ran but dy got me and den i got in hear and dey go kill me tomoz and i die" rainbow laughes "hahahahah u do di and den now i hate u u kill mah frens n now i kill u " den rainbow kik flutteresht in head n she ded den rainbow dash flew ayay an lauuged "lol i kil her she ded loloolololol now i go to phllydelmia to hid n da cops woont get me dere" den she flw to philllydelfia and hid an never cops found her da end.

And here's mine, titled "The most super awesonest fanfic EVER (A.K.A. an attempt to be worse than Finn)":
ons apon a time ago, twilit sparkle who isnt twilit from the movie twilit haha was walking down the stret when she saw appelboom etting a sanwitch she said

hey appelbloom! That luks like a cool sanwitch an appelbloom said “acktully its room tempriture and they lauhed. suddenly discord apeard and said

hey ponies im evil wach me turn everything into cayoss. And then everything was cayoss. Ono! Twilit said to appelbbom.

We hafto stop discord from making everything cayoss so they went to pinke pies hous to talk to her cos she is so cool and teleorts everywer even tho she is an erth pony. I think that pinke is best pone actuly best PWNY haha They knocked on the door but the door was loked so they kikd the door down and whent inside pinke pie! Twilit said

We have to stop discord from making everything cayoss. not now pinkie said, I’m makking cupcaks hahaha its funne cos its a refrens so we can asolt discord. Great!” Twilit said. Rainbow Dash opend the door and said

I’ll help to and all the others cam along to. They walked and saw discord dringing a glass of milk and lauging saing ha ha ponies ca’nt bet me. and they said yes we can. So they snuck up on him from behighnd and hitt him with a cupcak. owow sad discord and he exploded and died.

Yay we stopd the cayoss and everything is better they said. Now wecan go home but rainbow dash saw a cupcake that pinke had and fellin love with the cupcak. He askd sed the cupcake will you marriage me? and the cupcake sed yes and they kissed. And they went flying away into the sun and livd happily ever after.

What do you think?
[YOUTUBE], [SOUNDCLOUD], [FACEBOOK], [EVDOGMUSIC.COM]
Multigenre singer, Multigenre songwriter, Multigenre producer & Multi-instrumentalist
Evdog

Primary: Presonus Studio One
Cutie Mark: (is a Diamond Dog)

Re: Intentionally terrible pony fanfics (AKA The FailFic Thr

Postby Freewave » 13 Jan 2012 08:36

does the world really need more failfics?
Links for my music: YouTube, Bandcamp, and Tumblr
Check out the Brony Music Directory and FimMusic. A portal for all pony music
Support the 20+ Musician Maressey Project currently underway.
Freewave

Primary: Fl Studio 10
Cutie Mark: X$X

Postby Calamus_Dash » 13 Jan 2012 10:01

DJ Pon-3 wrote:does the world really need more failfics?

yes. always yes.
how did this get here
i am not good with computer

http://www.youtube.com/user/calamusdash
Calamus_Dash

Postby Mundius » 13 Jan 2012 11:06

Can I repost Cupcakes here? (obviously I won't, but just wanted to know)
Mundius

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby penguindf12 » 13 Jan 2012 18:21

The first one has a flavor of James Joyce, specifically the beginning of "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man"... or of "Finnegans Wake" in general.

That aside, I tend to think that writing truly, stunningly bad fanfiction is more of an art than people appreciate.
penguindf12

Postby Likonan » 14 Jan 2012 16:00

penguindf12 wrote:That aside, I tend to think that writing truly, stunningly bad fanfiction is more of an art than people appreciate.

Can't agree more with that. Look what came out of Half-Life: Full-Life Consequences. :P

Failfics provide quite some comedy into my life. I just love to see how stupid we can pretend to be.
Likonan

Primary: Mixcraft, FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Electronica?

Postby Evdog » 15 Jan 2012 00:18

Vinyl Scratch wrote:Can I repost Cupcakes here? (obviously I won't, but just wanted to know)

Cupcakes is horrible in a grimdark respect. Failfics are more a case of "so bad it's funny".

penguindf12 wrote:The first one has a flavor of James Joyce, specifically the beginning of "Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man"... or of "Finnegans Wake" in general.

I just looked up an excerpt of Finnegans Wake, and I see what you mean.
Multigenre singer, Multigenre songwriter, Multigenre producer & Multi-instrumentalist
Evdog

Postby Mundius » 15 Jan 2012 08:51

its caled teh ugli poni. their 1ce was an ugly poni she ws swo agly that everypni died the nd

I nearly died while writing this.
Mundius

Postby cyrricky » 02 Feb 2012 01:06

Unfortunately, I've spawned one of these (with a little help and proofreading by Tr1pl3 B). I'd like to preface this by saying that I am so sorry.

▂▅▇█▓▒░: G I L D A L I G H T :░▒▓█▇▅▂

Written by Cyrricky

CHAPTER 1: The Walk

ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A PONY NAMED TWILIGHT SPARKLE. IT WAS A BRIGHT AND SUNNY DAY IN PONYVILLE AND PREFLIGHT SPRINKLE DECIDED TO GO OUT FOR A LOVELY STROLL THROUGH THE CANTERLOT GARDENS. HER DRAGON SLAVE, SPIEK, STOPPED HER BEFORE SHE COULD LEAVE AND SAID "YO BACKLIGHT BRICKLE WTF U DOIN BITCH GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN" TO WHICH TORCHLIGHT FRECKLE REPLIED "SCREW OFF SPORK" AND SHE KICKED HIM AND HE COMBUSTED BUT HE WNET TO THE HOSTPITAL SO HE WAS OKAY.

CHAPTER 3: The Event

WHILE STREETLIGHT BUCKLE WAS ON HER WALK, SHE PASSED A BUNCH OF PONIES SELLING WAREZ. CARROT TOP WAS SELLING CARROTS OUT OF A CARROT BOOTH, ORANGE TOP WAS SELLING ORANGES OUT OF AN ORANGE BOOTH, AND HENTAI TOP WAS SELLING HENTAI OUT OF THE BACK OF HER VAN. MISLIGHT NICKLE WAS SUDDENLY HIT BY A TUFT OF FEATHERS COMING FROM A TREE. "Y0 B0YZ D4 FUQ WUZ D4T" SAID PENLIGHT PERIWINKLE AS SHE LOOKED IN THAT BITCH ASS TREE. SUDDENLY A BALL OF WHITE AND BROWN FELL OUT OF THE TREE SUDDENLY. "H0l3 5h1T IZ G1LD4 DA GR1PH0N" EXCLAIMED A SURPRIESD LAMPLIGHT FICKLE AS SHE JUMPED BACK.

CHAPTER 4: The Confession

"SUNLIGHT STICKLE," SAID GILDA THE GRIFFON TO ULTRALIGHT WRINKLE, "I LURV YEW!!11!1one"
"N0 G1LD4 DA GR1PH0N U B1TSH Y D4 FUQ U W4NN4 B3 MY GURL?" SAID SPACEFLIGHT CACKLE.
"I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD AND MISUNDERSTOOD AND STUFF" SAID GILDA THE GRIFFON TO RELIGHT BUCKLE.
"0H 0K" SAID LIGHTLIGHT KLEKLE TO GILDA THE GRIFFON.
THAT'S WHEN THE PONY AND GRIFFON TURNED AND WALKED OFF INOT TH ESUNSET.

CHAPTER Q: Are You DTF?

EVENTUALLY FLASHLIGHT DARKLE AND GILDA THE GRIFFON GOT BACK TO THE PONYVILLE LIBRARY WHERE SPEKI WAS LAYING DOWN IN HIS BED TRYING TO REVOCER FROM WHEN HE WAS KICKED. "FUK U ALIGHT ANKLE U BITSH." HE SAID BEFORE PASSING OUT.
"0K4Y G1LD4 TH3 GR1FF0N," SAID DROPLIGHT INKLE, "3Y3 H4V3 4 QU3ST10N."
"OK WHAT'S YOUR UQESTIAN?" SAID GILDA THE GRIFFON.
"4R3 U DTF?"
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DOES THAT MEAN WANKAH?"
"D0WN 2 F0RN1C4T3" SAID FANLIGHT BECAUSE PONIES DO NOT SWEAR.
"OH OK" SAID GILDA THE GRIFFON AND THEN THEY FUCKED.

CHAPTER █: █████ ███ █ ████████

SO THEN GILDA THE GRIFFON AND ███LIGHT ███KLE GOT MARRIED AND HAD 1234567890 MUTANT PONY GRIFFON SPAWN BABIES AND THEN GOT CENSORED BY SOAP?

T H E E N D

So, so sorry.
Youtube - Soundcloud - Tumblr

DAW: Propellerhead Reason 6
cyrricky

Primary: Reason

Postby Evdog » 02 Feb 2012 02:19

XD I loved how that just gradually got worse and worse as the story progressed, as if your computer started seeping lead the moment you started writing.

...I don't know what else to say... but we forgive you.

Why do I get the feeling that in several months time, this thread will get deleted.
Evdog

Postby cyrricky » 11 Feb 2012 16:39

Evdog wrote:Why do I get the feeling that in several months time, this thread will get deleted.

Dear god I hope not
Youtube - Soundcloud - Tumblr

DAW: Propellerhead Reason 6
cyrricky

Primary: Reason

Postby Evdog » 09 Apr 2012 16:09

Evdog

Postby BassRabbit » 17 Apr 2012 19:07

A friend and I used to write intentionally strange fics to pass time during lunch. Here's one.

One lovely summer day, Spike was acting all OOC and shouting, "ALL DRAGONS ORIGINALLY CAME FROM CHINA!!!", claiming that he did so because he, "accidentally" shot heroin into his balls.

He attempted to propose to a rock.

All was well until his high came down, and decided to eat his new wife, which turned out to be a large piece of sapphire.

"Huh", he shrugged, ", I guess it didn't come from that farm..."

Afterwards, he got his ass magically kicked by Rarity for eating her sapphire.

He then attempted to propose to her to make up for what happened.

But since he ate the sapphire, all he had to propose with was a rock.

Rarity was not impressed.
"I'm not smart, I just have a good vocabulary."

------

DYNAMITE GRIZZLY (formerly known as Bass Rabbit)
BassRabbit

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Electronic Anything

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 04 May 2012 20:15

Scootaloo's Love For Pain is easily the worst fanfiction I have ever heard. Not only is it crappy, it will scar you for life. I don't care how old you are, you will be damaged by this fanfic! Warning: So NSFW that you will vomit.http://pastebin.com/SWrAcS70

Read at your own disgression, or don't read it and just take my word for it. Not reading it will save you from a life of regret.
ChromaticChaosPony

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 09 May 2012 18:37

My Little Dashie is amazing.

Lol, this thread is for failfics, and My Little Dashie is being praised as awesome.

Anyways, I started reading this story (clopfic) call Cutie Mark Crusaders Cumsicles. It is so bad its good. WhatTheFap is now the best worst author.
ChromaticChaosPony

Postby Ed Viper » 10 May 2012 21:04

This isn't really a "failfic" in that it has proper grammar and whatnot, but it is about as ridiculous as a failfic XD

I nearly died while reading this: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/24755/1 ... d/The-word

Caution: It IS full of F bombs, so if you've got virgin ears (or...eyes...I guess...) then you might want to stay away from this one...But I still think it was hilarious...
Soundcloud
Tumblr

If you ever need someone to talk to -

That's all I got right now.
Ed Viper

Cutie Mark: Charlie Sheen

Postby Ed Viper » 10 May 2012 21:32

"TWILIGHT!" Pinkie Pie yelled out, startling the lavender mare and causing her to look up from her book, which she was currently reading on a bench.

"Pinkie? What are you doing?!" She yelled back, watching as her friend galloped towards her.

Pinkie Pie smiled happily and jumped into the air, soaring towards her friend, "I'm going to f**k you!"

I seriously laughed for about five minutes when I read this part.
Soundcloud
Tumblr

Ed Viper

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 15 May 2012 17:27

One of the worst fanfictions of all time!!! I can't find the link, but here is a reading!!!

ChromaticChaosPony

Postby Ed Viper » 15 May 2012 23:14

ChromaticChaosPony wrote:

Good God. I am laughing my ass off.

I. Seriously. Can't. Breathe.

I love Tom Goes to the Mayor, so this is hilarious to me.
Soundcloud
Tumblr

Ed Viper

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 16 May 2012 03:04

I couldn't make it past chapter 4. I just died and couldn't take it.
ChromaticChaosPony

Postby inkBot » 19 May 2012 20:43

ChromaticChaosPony wrote:

I'm only 3 minutes in and I'm in stitches already.
inkBot

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 20 May 2012 10:26

I'm going to top that one off someday. Maybe even this summer.
ChromaticChaosPony

Postby colortwelve » 20 May 2012 17:25

I'll just leave this right here.
Youtube -- Soundcloud -- Tumblr -- Bandcamp (new album out!)

I can't feel my brain.
colortwelve

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 21 May 2012 03:40

Lol, Weegee is a deadpooled meme. People just stopped using it for some reason.

Then, they all f*cked. The end.
ChromaticChaosPony

Postby colortwelve » 21 May 2012 10:05

Still, Omni can make any reading relevant.

ALLA DA PONIES
Youtube -- Soundcloud -- Tumblr -- Bandcamp (new album out!)

I can't feel my brain.
colortwelve

Next

Return to Pony Fan Works Gossip