Ask Molestia is Down

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

Ask Molestia is Down

Postby ganondox » 03 Feb 2014 07:52

[opinions]
Good riddance. The real blog with the blog is it caused responses like this:

"NO this can't be!!!
but I checked for myself they really say it doesn't exist: "There's nothing here."
I felt my heart stop when I read that. Both Gamer Luna and Molestia where AWESOME. I don't care if Molly molested the other ponies and I'm pretty sure they enjoyed it as well, just acting like they didn't; and Gamer Luna was the only girl I knew who played games as much as me!
I guess the guy who made them had his reasons to shut them down."
:eyeroll:

Anyway, it's hardly a tragedy as the only part people cared about is still http://askgamingprincessluna.tumblr.com/ , even though Gamer Luna is also an incredibly stupid meme.
[/opinions]
ganondox

Primary: Garage Band :P
Cutie Mark: Σ

Re: Ask Molestia is Down

Postby Injustrial » 03 Feb 2014 08:22

Didn't we already do something about this, stuff happened, and we agreed not to discuss it anymore?
Injustrial

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Sh*t on Fire

Re: Ask Molestia is Down

Postby Navron » 03 Feb 2014 10:59

This has been discussed before, and it led to a lot of drama resulting in a moderating being banned, CircuitFry leaving, and the Balloon Party and R&R albums being taken down.

Regardless of which side people were on, JJ was planning on shutting down the blog anyway to move on to bigger and better things. The whole DWM movement and Hasbro just accelerated that decision. I'm not going to deny there were, "some qualities," in the blog that had some worth, namely the art quality and non-suggestive stuff, but in the end, is was damaging to the community, and often used by news outlets and other places to put down the brony community.

I hope now that the smoke has cleared, people are able to put their egos aside and see the bigger picture, and how it's a good thing for the community as a whole.

Don't really need to risk this turning into another big forum debate, so I'm going to lock this topic.
DAW: Cubase 6.5, Ableton Live 8
Preferred Genre: Industrial/Trance
Hardware: Schecter Diamond Series Bass, Yamaha Acoustic Guitar, BP355 Effects Pedal, Keystudio 49K Keyboard, Akai APC40, Korg nanoKEY2 25k Keyboard
Navron
Global Moderator

Primary: Cubase 6.5

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic