BUCK '14 date and venue announced

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

BUCK '14 date and venue announced

Postby Injustrial » 02 Feb 2014 14:17

Buck has its date and venue ready! It'll once again be held in Manchester, and the dates line up with last year. I'm personally even more excited for the Summer Sun Celebration, 5 hours of live performances. Last year, we literally blew the doors off (yeah, it happened) and this year is aiming to be bigger and better.

http://www.buckcon.org/posts/buck-2014-venues-and-dates-announced#readmore
Injustrial

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Sh*t on Fire

Re: BUCK '14 date and venue announced

Postby itroitnyah » 02 Feb 2014 21:31

I sometimes wonder how these things can still go on. I don't pay too close attention to the music side of the fandom anymore, but there really aren't that many huge artists in the fandom anymore. Or not as many as there used to be. And I don't think they're releasing music on a constant basis. So are they just going to be playing hours of the old songs from the fandom, or just streaming a combination of pony and nonpony while people just chill?

this top could also be in the Challenges, Contests and Events subforum :)
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: BUCK '14 date and venue announced

Postby Injustrial » 03 Feb 2014 04:22

Yeah, I just put it here, since the con itself is centered around the other aspects of the fandom as well.

I know both Glaze and Tombstone played mostly non-pony stuff and old stuff last year. Same with General Mumble, though he did bring out a few new things. Perhaps this year's the year of the emerging talents? If we could get some diversity, like Screams From Equestria and other less-popular artists, I think we could try to broaden the fandom's horizons and move away from the whole "The Fandom Music is Dying"
Injustrial

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: Sh*t on Fire

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic