Twilight Theory

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

Re: Twilight Theory

Postby Magnitude Zero » 26 Jan 2013 20:53

penguindf12 wrote:Lauren Faust says it's too painful for her to watch the show anymore

[citation needed]

soultensionbenjamin wrote:i cant believe we have an alicorn twilight rumor

To be fair it's looking more and more likely as we approach the finale, although SPOILER? based on the finale's synopsis my guess is it's temporary (role reversal with one of the princesses?).
Formerly known as Blind

DAW: FL Studio 10
Style: Chill/Downtempo

Soundcloud | Youtube | Tumblr
Magnitude Zero

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: Horse butt not large enough

Postby penguindf12 » 26 Jan 2013 21:47

Magnitude Zero wrote:
penguindf12 wrote:Lauren Faust says it's too painful for her to watch the show anymore

[citation needed]

At 28:30 in this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC5YPfMzBK4 she says she doesn't watch the show anymore. At 56:20 a dude asks a question about Cadance & her face sinks & she says she can't talk about it. At the end, after 1:05:45, the host leans over to apologize for the season 2 question slipping in (I guess they had been screening against them).

Also, from her twitter: Image [here's a link to an image, or, if it's broken, text transcribed below]

OneBrokePony ‏@BrowncoatPony
@Fyre_flye @M_A_Larson @Damnation72 We aren't going to forget. Have you been able to see the show much lately?
Expand

16 Dec Lauren Faust Lauren Faust ‏@Fyre_flye
@BrowncoatPony @M_A_Larson @Damnation72 I just can't do it. It's too sad for me. And I want to remember it the way I had it in my head.

Straight from the horse's mouth.
penguindf12

Postby Magnitude Zero » 26 Jan 2013 22:04

Fair enough, although it seems to me she's upset she had to let go of her project rather than disappointed with the way the show is going. Although to be honest I don't particularly care either way, I was just curious about where you heard that :P

And this is kinda way off topic, sorry about that.
Formerly known as Blind

DAW: FL Studio 10
Style: Chill/Downtempo

Soundcloud | Youtube | Tumblr
Magnitude Zero

Primary: FL Studio 10
Cutie Mark: Horse butt not large enough

Previous

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic