Ever have any FiM inspired dreams?

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

Re: Ever have any FiM inspired dreams?

Postby Viricide Filly » 10 Dec 2012 11:03

OH HO HO HO
This will be interesting
I normally have a vastly overactive, plain weird imagination but whenever my brain decided to combine that with ponies, shit goes down.

My first pony dream was something like this:
I was scrolling through the MLP wikia, but when I turned round I happened to be inside some weird version of Twilight Sparkle's library. I don't remember what happened in between this and the next part I'm going to explain, but before I knew it I was being tucked into bed by Twilight Sparkle who just happened to NOT HAVE A FACE and I screamed myself awake. :I

A few others:

- I was Octavia and I started kissing the mirror
- I was in this weird mansion and Chrysalis was sitting watching television. I tried to change the channel but there was only one channel and on the program was a camera that was watching us and whatever I did, the me on the television did the exact same. 'Twas creepy.
- I was in ponyville when Trixie put up that barrier that kept Twilight out, and I was sitting next to Braeburn on a really long banquet table which Trixie was floating above. I asked Braeburn out, he said no, and then Trixie turned the barrier into this weird jello stuff which just happened to cover me and nopony else.

Yah, my dreams are weird.
We breakfast is e

House. Glitch Hop. IDM. Breakbeat. Chillout. Footwork. Lo-fi. Vaporwave. Noise. These are some of the genres I like to completely ruin.
Viricide Filly

Primary: Hula Hoops
Cutie Mark: electric!1!11!

Postby itroitnyah » 10 Dec 2012 13:13

Viricide Filly wrote:OH HO HO HO
This will be interesting
I normally have a vastly overactive, plain weird imagination but whenever my brain decided to combine that with ponies, shit goes down.

My first pony dream was something like this:
I was scrolling through the MLP wikia, but when I turned round I happened to be inside some weird version of Twilight Sparkle's library. I don't remember what happened in between this and the next part I'm going to explain, but before I knew it I was being tucked into bed by Twilight Sparkle who just happened to NOT HAVE A FACE and I screamed myself awake. :I

A few others:

- I was Octavia and I started kissing the mirror
- I was in this weird mansion and Chrysalis was sitting watching television. I tried to change the channel but there was only one channel and on the program was a camera that was watching us and whatever I did, the me on the television did the exact same. 'Twas creepy.
- I was in ponyville when Trixie put up that barrier that kept Twilight out, and I was sitting next to Braeburn on a really long banquet table which Trixie was floating above. I asked Braeburn out, he said no, and then Trixie turned the barrier into this weird jello stuff which just happened to cover me and nopony else.

Yah, my dreams are weird.
Wow, that is just, wow. Hilarious. Especially the one about Trixie and the banquet.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Mr. Bigglesworth » 17 Dec 2012 22:03

I once had a dream where Rainbow Dash Always Dresses With Style looped over and over in my head :I

I'm not here anymore, but if you want you can still just call me Mr. BigBagelBoggle!

Sound
Face
You
Mr. Bigglesworth

Primary: FL Studio
Cutie Mark: My own ass

Postby Mesogears » 25 Dec 2012 12:54

I remember having a dream back in fall 2011 that was really random and weird until Rainbow Dash appeared suddenly and started talking to me. I also remember dreaming that I was having a casual conversation with Twilight Sparkle, but I can't remember what we talked about. :(
"Melodyne is the glue that holds our vocals together."
~vladnuke
https://soundcloud.com/mgmusic19/vision-of-before-featfritzybeat

For clarity's sake, Mesogears = The Lunar Conspiracy
Mesogears

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Drums

Previous

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic