Whats your dream MLP Episode?

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

Re: Whats your dream MLP Episode?

Postby DJ-G6PON3 » 20 Jan 2014 01:44

ChromaticChaosPony wrote:Scootaloo episode. They have literally ignored her entirely. And what about Scootaloo's family? What happened to them?

And dammit! I want Scootaloo adopted by Rainbow Dash already! Scootaloo cannot be a homeless orphan forever.

I absolutely agree! Who exactly were Scootaloo's parents if at all? And pretty much Rainbow Dash acts like a mother to Scootaloo so why doesn't Hasbro do something about that? Dammit, I've got a picture to find now that proves both our points. Image
DJ-G6PON3
Dubstep is Magic
Careful where you step, because I have dropped my bass somewhere...
Covers of Bands I need to do:
Theory of A Deadman
Deuce
Hollywood Undead
Injustrial
Three Days Grace
Slipknot
Teamheadkick
H8_Seed
Mic The Microphone
Seether
DJ-G6PON3

Primary: Audacity, Fl Studio (Soon, most recent version), Ableton (Soon, most recent version)
Cutie Mark: Headphones and Music Notes

Postby ExoBassTix » 19 Feb 2014 03:46

Kicking this topic back up because I'm dying to see an episode about/containing Twilight Sparkle busy with her duty that she got upon entering princesshood. I had expected to have seen some of it already, but such seems to not be the case.

Since I don't really remember much around what happened in that last episode of season 3, so maybe a blonde question: does she even rule anything? I believe that the Twilight Empire is fanon but I'm not even sure anymore at this point.
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Postby azerty » 20 Feb 2014 20:45

ExoBassTix wrote:Kicking this topic back up because I'm dying to see an episode about/containing Twilight Sparkle busy with her duty that she got upon entering princesshood. I had expected to have seen some of it already, but such seems to not be the case.

Since I don't really remember much around what happened in that last episode of season 3, so maybe a blonde question: does she even rule anything? I believe that the Twilight Empire is fanon but I'm not even sure anymore at this point.

Yes and unfortunately no.

Yes in that good lord, there does need to be a Twilight-having-her-hands-full, It's-About-Time-Part-2 episode, both because there are too many loose ends from S3 and because dammit, I need to see this I feel like a lot of people would enjoy it.

No in that the Twilight Empire is nonexistent in canon as of yet, but who knows? Maybe Celestia'll grant some protectorate status to Ponyville or something and turn Equestria into a horribly contrived game of Civilization. If and when this occurs, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be all over a national anthem.

Overall, really, there's been no singularly Twilight episodes thus far in S4, excepting the premiere, which wasn't even that one-sided. Practically all the other episodes have just featured her as a vehicle for the other five to function as a single unit. While this is cool and all, other mains have each gotten their lions' shares of screen time. You hear me, Larson? The finale'd better make up for lost time...
My YouTube (everything except music)
My SoundCloud
My Twitter @azertymusic (...wait, I have a Twitter?)

>>16555555
azerty

Primary: Ableton Live 8
Cutie Mark: The Shogun Audio symbol

Postby ExoBassTix » 21 Feb 2014 01:39

azerty wrote:
ExoBassTix wrote:Kicking this topic back up because I'm dying to see an episode about/containing Twilight Sparkle busy with her duty that she got upon entering princesshood. I had expected to have seen some of it already, but such seems to not be the case.

Yes and unfortunately no.

1) Yes in that good lord, there does need to be a Twilight-having-her-hands-full, It's-About-Time-Part-2 episode, both because there are too many loose ends from S3 and because dammit, I need to see this I feel like a lot of people would enjoy it.

2) No in that the Twilight Empire is nonexistent in canon as of yet, but who knows? Maybe Celestia'll grant some protectorate status to Ponyville or something and turn Equestria into a horribly contrived game of Civilization. If and when this occurs, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be all over a national anthem.

3) Overall, really, there's been no singularly Twilight episodes thus far in S4, excepting the premiere, which wasn't even that one-sided. Practically all the other episodes have just featured her as a vehicle for the other five to function as a single unit. While this is cool and all, other mains have each gotten their lions' shares of screen time. You hear me, Larson? The finale'd better make up for lost time...

1) Yeah... It'd be good :3

2) You say national anthem. I laughed so hard xD that's not gonna end well.
I asked this since I'm doing lots of research for the fanfic I'm trying to write :3

3) Yesyesyesyesyes someone who understands!
Collecting dust...

Dieselminded drifter dodging delirium in daunting dreamscapes.
ExoBassTix

Primary: FL Studio 20
Cutie Mark: a crystal waterphone

Previous

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic