Changelings

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

Re: Changelings

Postby K3WRO » 18 Sep 2012 06:21

I'm going to make a 100% changeling song now
Soundcloud : http://www.soundcloud.com/megapie-1
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/antigravtoast2/featured

-I'm not Dead, I just don't make small horse music anymore-
User avatar
K3WRO
 
Posts: 696
Joined: 20 Apr 2012 08:58
Location: Sasebo, Japan
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64x
Primary: Reason
Cutie Mark: Your Face

Re: Changelings

Postby MorteMcAdaver » 18 Sep 2012 07:28

K3WRO wrote:I'm going to make a 100% changeling song now



THE HIVE IS PLEASED WITH YOUR DECISION.
MorteMcAdaver's SoundCloud
http://www.youtube.com/mortemcadaver

Glory to Chrysalis.

Pandora's Toybox (Cynical/Gothic Circus Rock)
Sorrowseed (Melodic Apocalyptic Metal)
Blacksoul Seraphim (Fallen Angelic Doom)
User avatar
MorteMcAdaver
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 21 Feb 2012 01:28
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Changelings

Postby ChromaticChaosPony » 29 Sep 2012 12:56

I'm a bit worried to make a song about Changelings. I'm worried because I will have shown up very late to the Changeling party by just now making a song about them.

Should I even bother? I really think that Changelings have already been represented in many different veiws, both positive and negative. Is there really anything I can do with the theme to make it stand out?
ChromaticChaosPony
 
Posts: 1342
Joined: 11 Mar 2012 19:53
OS: Horse OS
Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Re: Changelings

Postby SpyPie » 29 Sep 2012 19:21

MorteMcAdaver wrote:
K3WRO wrote:I'm going to make a 100% changeling song now



THE HIVE IS PLEASED WITH YOUR DECISION.


Image
Long Live the glory of the swarm and it's queen.
~
My Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/mootaboot
User avatar
SpyPie
 
Posts: 906
Joined: 24 Jun 2012 02:43
Location: Astoria, OR

Re: Changelings

Postby SpyPie » 30 Sep 2012 13:01

Image
Long Live the glory of the swarm and it's queen.
~
My Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/mootaboot
User avatar
SpyPie
 
Posts: 906
Joined: 24 Jun 2012 02:43
Location: Astoria, OR

Re: Changelings

Postby MorteMcAdaver » 30 Sep 2012 13:55

Kyoga wrote:[email protected]

Are there any battle-themes for the changeling army?



I wrote one! Lyrics being implemented next week. :D Also, it will eventually be mastered, as well.

http://soundcloud.com/mortemcadaver/changeling-boogie-instrumental
MorteMcAdaver's SoundCloud
http://www.youtube.com/mortemcadaver

Glory to Chrysalis.

Pandora's Toybox (Cynical/Gothic Circus Rock)
Sorrowseed (Melodic Apocalyptic Metal)
Blacksoul Seraphim (Fallen Angelic Doom)
User avatar
MorteMcAdaver
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 21 Feb 2012 01:28
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Changelings

Postby SpyPie » 04 Oct 2012 14:42

Image

I win
Long Live the glory of the swarm and it's queen.
~
My Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/mootaboot
User avatar
SpyPie
 
Posts: 906
Joined: 24 Jun 2012 02:43
Location: Astoria, OR

Re: Changelings

Postby SpyPie » 04 Oct 2012 14:45

Image

I play to win.
Long Live the glory of the swarm and it's queen.
~
My Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/mootaboot
User avatar
SpyPie
 
Posts: 906
Joined: 24 Jun 2012 02:43
Location: Astoria, OR

Re: Changelings

Postby MorteMcAdaver » 14 Oct 2012 22:38

Image

The amount of gusta cannot be quantified here.
MorteMcAdaver's SoundCloud
http://www.youtube.com/mortemcadaver

Glory to Chrysalis.

Pandora's Toybox (Cynical/Gothic Circus Rock)
Sorrowseed (Melodic Apocalyptic Metal)
Blacksoul Seraphim (Fallen Angelic Doom)
User avatar
MorteMcAdaver
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 21 Feb 2012 01:28
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Changelings

Postby SpyPie » 14 Oct 2012 23:15

MorteMcAdaver wrote:Image

The amount of gusta cannot be quantified here.


Season 3 is all a dream.
Chrysalis actually won.
They're all in cocoons.
Long Live the glory of the swarm and it's queen.
~
My Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/mootaboot
User avatar
SpyPie
 
Posts: 906
Joined: 24 Jun 2012 02:43
Location: Astoria, OR

Re: Changelings

Postby MorteMcAdaver » 16 Oct 2012 21:18

MorteMcAdaver's SoundCloud
http://www.youtube.com/mortemcadaver

Glory to Chrysalis.

Pandora's Toybox (Cynical/Gothic Circus Rock)
Sorrowseed (Melodic Apocalyptic Metal)
Blacksoul Seraphim (Fallen Angelic Doom)
User avatar
MorteMcAdaver
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 21 Feb 2012 01:28
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Changelings

Postby SpyPie » 16 Oct 2012 21:19



FOR THE HIVE AND IT'S QUEEN
LONG LIVE THE SWARM
HUZZAH!
Long Live the glory of the swarm and it's queen.
~
My Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/mootaboot
User avatar
SpyPie
 
Posts: 906
Joined: 24 Jun 2012 02:43
Location: Astoria, OR

Re: Changelings

Postby Subrick » 17 Oct 2012 11:00

And it was just as much fun to track drums to as it is to listen to.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Subrick
https://www.facebook.com/Subrick
http://twitter.com/Subrick

https://www.facebook.com/Blasphegram
User avatar
Subrick
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 19 Sep 2012 23:53
Location: Connecticut

Re: Changelings

Postby SpyPie » 23 Oct 2012 20:58

ChromaticChaosPony wrote:I'm a bit worried to make a song about Changelings. I'm worried because I will have shown up very late to the Changeling party by just now making a song about them.

Should I even bother? I really think that Changelings have already been represented in many different veiws, both positive and negative. Is there really anything I can do with the theme to make it stand out?



Do it
Long Live the glory of the swarm and it's queen.
~
My Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/mootaboot
User avatar
SpyPie
 
Posts: 906
Joined: 24 Jun 2012 02:43
Location: Astoria, OR

Re: Changelings

Postby MorteMcAdaver » 23 Oct 2012 23:18

Mutagen wrote:
ChromaticChaosPony wrote:I'm a bit worried to make a song about Changelings. I'm worried because I will have shown up very late to the Changeling party by just now making a song about them.

Should I even bother? I really think that Changelings have already been represented in many different veiws, both positive and negative. Is there really anything I can do with the theme to make it stand out?



Do it


You'd be surprised. I've found that, at least half the time when I find myself saying "man, I have nothing new or fresh to add to [insert subject matter here]," I find that I'm wrong. Just go forth and vomit your creativity! Best approach. And hey, even if what you make is similar to something else said about Changelings, it's still your particular take on it, and there are people (like me and Muta) who would love to hear it.
MorteMcAdaver's SoundCloud
http://www.youtube.com/mortemcadaver

Glory to Chrysalis.

Pandora's Toybox (Cynical/Gothic Circus Rock)
Sorrowseed (Melodic Apocalyptic Metal)
Blacksoul Seraphim (Fallen Angelic Doom)
User avatar
MorteMcAdaver
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 21 Feb 2012 01:28
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Changelings

Postby MorteMcAdaver » 23 Oct 2012 23:18

MorteMcAdaver wrote:
Mutagen wrote:
ChromaticChaosPony wrote:I'm a bit worried to make a song about Changelings. I'm worried because I will have shown up very late to the Changeling party by just now making a song about them.

Should I even bother? I really think that Changelings have already been represented in many different veiws, both positive and negative. Is there really anything I can do with the theme to make it stand out?



Do it


You'd be surprised. I've found that, at least half the time when I find myself saying "man, I have nothing new or fresh to add to [insert subject matter here]," that I'm wrong. Just go forth and vomit your creativity! Best approach. And hey, even if what you make is similar to something else said about Changelings, it's still your particular take on it, and there are people (like me and Muta) who would love to hear it.
MorteMcAdaver's SoundCloud
http://www.youtube.com/mortemcadaver

Glory to Chrysalis.

Pandora's Toybox (Cynical/Gothic Circus Rock)
Sorrowseed (Melodic Apocalyptic Metal)
Blacksoul Seraphim (Fallen Angelic Doom)
User avatar
MorteMcAdaver
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 21 Feb 2012 01:28
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Changelings

Postby MorteMcAdaver » 05 Nov 2012 01:32

Image
MorteMcAdaver's SoundCloud
http://www.youtube.com/mortemcadaver

Glory to Chrysalis.

Pandora's Toybox (Cynical/Gothic Circus Rock)
Sorrowseed (Melodic Apocalyptic Metal)
Blacksoul Seraphim (Fallen Angelic Doom)
User avatar
MorteMcAdaver
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 21 Feb 2012 01:28
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Changelings

Postby Camsy » 05 Nov 2012 01:59

You've probably already seen this one, but just incase...

Image
Support me on Youtube and Facebook.
User avatar
Camsy
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 06 Jun 2012 07:50
Location: Sydney, Australia
OS: Mac OS X
Primary: Logic Pro 9
Cutie Mark: Jack-of-all-trades

Re: Changelings

Postby MorteMcAdaver » 05 Nov 2012 05:38

I haven't, but now that I have...

OH NO! =( WE NEED 50ccs OF LOVE INJECTIONS! SAVE THE QUEEN!
MorteMcAdaver's SoundCloud
http://www.youtube.com/mortemcadaver

Glory to Chrysalis.

Pandora's Toybox (Cynical/Gothic Circus Rock)
Sorrowseed (Melodic Apocalyptic Metal)
Blacksoul Seraphim (Fallen Angelic Doom)
User avatar
MorteMcAdaver
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 21 Feb 2012 01:28
Location: Northampton, MA

Previous

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron