The Fandom in General

We all love it, otherwise it's unlikely you'd be here. Talk about the show and the fanbase surrounding it. Brony music discussions encouraged.

The Fandom in General

Postby DerpyGrooves » 07 Jul 2011 23:16

Alright, let me say right off that MLP:FiM has got to have the greatest fandom it has ever been my pleasure to be part of. Like, just as an example, I hadn't produced music seriously for months until the Remix Wars forced me to reinstall REAPER/Virtual DJ and get all my VSTs back together. I hadn't written creatively for a long ass time, and I've put together two fics in the past couple weeks. Hell, the art has inspired me to grab a monoprice drawing pad not just so I can draw ponies, but so I can participate in the activity of actually putting together visual work, something I HAVE NEVER DONE.

I just want everypony to know that you're all awesome, and the overwhelming love, tolerance and creativity y'all just ooze consistently manages to blow my mind. From Equestria Daily to Ponychan and everything bronies have put together, I truly think it's as amazing as a sonic rainboom.

Well... Maybe not that amazing. :D
"Had you played some free jazz to ninety five per cent of the people who had made 'Take Five' a smash, they would have run for cover behind the latest release by Pat Boone." - The Timelords
DerpyGrooves

Re: The Fandom in General

Postby Stars In Autumn » 07 Jul 2011 23:56

It's this fandom that even got me producing music in the first place. I never even considered it until I started to hear some of those youtube videos where people were getting DJ-PON3 to headbang to popular dance songs. Then I started to hear some fan music...
-Stars In Autumn aka Jeffthestrider
Stars In Autumn
Site Admin

Primary: FL
Cutie Mark: Myself

Re: The Fandom in General

Postby Overkillius » 08 Jul 2011 01:06

I still have friends that consider this show a plague. They were introduced to the show on /b/ (4chan). No, I have no clue what happened.
> Music Youtube! <
>>>> Tumblr! <<<<
Overkillius wrote:The bad thing about music... is that it is subjective.
The good thing about music... is that it is subjective!
Overkillius

Primary: Reaper, Famitracker
Cutie Mark: #9 Chords

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic