Problems with FL?

Discuss tips, tricks, and the creative process of music creation. Post HELP threads here

Re: Problems with FL?

Postby itroitnyah » 25 Dec 2012 10:16

Well I made a post about the problem a few days ago and haven't gotten an answer or reply so... Meh, whatever, I've found a way to work around it.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Postby Motivfs » 25 Dec 2012 13:43

itroitnyah wrote:Well I made a post about the problem a few days ago and haven't gotten an answer or reply so... Meh, whatever, I've found a way to work around it.

I know this might derail the thread a little, but just my opinion is that you should have made a new thread, I know people are strict sometimes around here about making new topics when there's a title already existing quite similar to it, but when people see 20 something replies to this thread, they figured it's already been answered, not to mention the fact many people only read the first post.

Anyways, I figured out my issue a while back, so thanks guys.
Motivfs

Postby itroitnyah » 25 Dec 2012 13:50

Yeah, I know. Or, people won't recognize it and think that it's a really debating subject and join in? Or people will recognize it and decide to check it out to see why it's alive again.

But nah, I know that most active people on here check out threads regardless of whether is have 3 replies or 200.
Image Image I am no longer an active member. here
My studio: [List of equipment]
itroitnyah

Primary: FL Studio 11
Cutie Mark: Blank flank

Previous

Return to Technique