Need a rapper and a singer.

Post Midis, project files, samples, stems, here. Also great place to request collaboration or specific files/sounds.

Need a rapper and a singer.

Postby cplbradley » 01 Aug 2013 17:10

So I'm working on this new track, and I thought it would be fun to collaborate with another musician for once. So basically here's what I need:

Singer: Not much required, just need to be able to sing in a higher voice. Don't worry too much about tone perfection or anything like that, I'm probably gonna vocode it anyways.

Rapper: Needs to be able to rap in double time at 140 BPM.

The song is going to be called "Friday Night in Manehattan" and it will be a Hard Dance/Hands Up/Italodance rave song. The lyrics are already done, the instrumental is pretty much done, all I need are some vocal tracks.

If interested, PM me or add me on skype at "cpl.bradley". I'll send you the instrumentals, the lyrics, and singing melody to the singer.

(I created a thread because I have very specific needs for this.)
Honorary Member of the Yoy and Whistle Club
https://soundcloud.com/cplbradley/perfectly-natural
cplbradley

Primary: Not yet specified.
Cutie Mark: Distorted Fart Noises

Re: Need a rapper and a singer.

Postby Nine Volt » 01 Aug 2013 21:56

Double time at 140 BPM would be 280 BPM, which is absolutely ridiculous. I assume you meant half time, which would make for the much more reasonable 70 BPM? Just trying to clear things up :3

While I'm actually not that bad of a rapper (not that good either, mind you), I won't be able to offer any assistance with this, sorry. Best of luck
Nine Volt

Return to Sharing is Magic